Downsized & Cobra for sale

Antex

quantum entanglement
Established Member
Traded the truck in and went with a stylish, lower priced, 30mpg vehicle - the 2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0Turbo. The cobra is up for sale - had a great time with 'er and exceeded all my expectations. Met a good group of people in the MACA and at the track. I'll be lurking the boards and when business gets back on track will be able to take some time off to make a few of the GTG's....:beer:

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum.../654304-2003-built-redfire-mammoth-kb-fs.html

New Ride:
2010GenesisCoupe.jpg

2010GenesisCoupe2.jpg

wheelhopper

Established Member
That is good and bad news Matt. Sorry to see you getting rid of the Cobra. On the other hand, your new ride has gotten good reviews for great road course toy. Why don't we make some brake pad/fluid upgrades, get a another set of rims for some track tires and an SA rated helmet. Your now ready to try out the Summit in the Spring.

Antex

quantum entanglement
Established Member
Nice car! What do you think of it? It seemed to get pretty good reviews...

I am very impressed with it. Was first looking at the Kia Forte Coupe - test drove 2 of them not impressed at all. Test drove the Genesis coupe with the wife and first words out of her mouth was this car is "tight".

nice car Matt. Good luck with the sale.

Thanks!!

^lol, I think he is trying to save money right now. not get into another hobby Doug

Doug is Doug lol - :beer:

Venimus03

Established Member
Good stuff Matt. Sorry to see that you have to finally let her go. Hope to see ya around. Best of luck :beer:

Almo

Established Member
I'll be lurking the boards and when business gets back on track will be able to take some time off to make a few of the GTG's..... with a very quick and upgraded turbo Genesis that will make all you want to quickly go purchase this priceless South Korean machine.

Matt,

I finished your original post for you. No thank you needed. :banana: :D

xTomKx

Established Member
Nice ride. I think I'll trade in my cobra for one of those too :dw: :dw: :nonono::nonono:

Seriously that thing is ugly, and it's a hyundai (a step down from a honda). At least you could get a toyota or a vw diesel. Why would you do such a thing :rollseyes:rollseyes:rollseyes

What's next, are you going to put racing stickers all over it?

Last edited:

Antex

quantum entanglement
Established Member
Nice ride. I think I'll trade in my cobra for one of those too :dw: :dw: :nonono::nonono:

Seriously that thing is ugly, and it's a hyundai (a step down from a honda). At least you could get a toyota or a vw diesel. Why would you do such a thing :rollseyes:rollseyes:rollseyes

What's next, are you going to put racing stickers all over it?

You need to get back on your meds.....:burn:

Users who are viewing this thread