down again

luiSVT99

CoyoteFTW
Established Member
thanks Kreeper, what would i give to own a Mystichrome
drooling_homer_normal.gif
LOL

UPDATE

paid for the crankshaft kit, piston rings & oil pump, waiting for parts to arrive on friday/saturday, i'll keep you guys updated

i'll post some pics of my "finished" intake before welding the bottom back again

:beer:

Last edited:

luiSVT99

CoyoteFTW
Established Member
just a Question... should i mill the heads since my engine is torn apart to increase compression??? if so how much????

thanks

Jamie R.

Established Member
Nice looking work on the intake Luis! Glad to hear the engine is coming together. You can gain some compression milling the heads, but don't go to much or then you will have to mill the lower intake also to make up the difference.

Jamie R.
'01 Silver Cobra

01yellercobra

Established Member
Nice looking work on the intake Luis! Glad to hear the engine is coming together. You can gain some compression milling the heads, but don't go to much or then you will have to mill the lower intake also to make up the difference.

Jamie R.
'01 Silver Cobra

What's the limit on this? My heads had to be milled because they were warped.

01yellercobra

Established Member
That makes me feel better. Mine had to be milled .015". I wonder if that's enough to make a noticable difference in compression?

Jamie R.

Established Member
I wish I could give you a answer luis but I myself dont know how much is to much on these 4 valve cars. I had some 30 thou milled e7's on a fox one time and the intake was fine, but that's a different engine.

Jamie R.
'01 Silver Cobra

Users who are viewing this thread