Douchebag Guido danceoffs LMAO!

04SMGIIM3

انا خارج الكلبه
Established Member
This is some of the funniest shite I've ever seen. Someone should talk them into road tripping to Alabama...I'd love to see the reaction of the locals.

dudemang2

Established Member
jerkit.gif

Last edited:

Moreboost88

Established Member
Why does everyone hate on Guidos? I think the shit is gay but i mean if they are not trying to hit on you I could give a **** what they do. That would be like me hating on ghetto black people or gothic people if they don't bother you **** it. It is a funny thread though

Juice33

Patently Awesome
Established Member
These guys have it right.

[ame="http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=st_ibC6jd1U"]YouTube - WEBSTER HALL GUIDO DANCE OFF[/ame]

Great Asp

Established Member
Premium Member
Son of a Technoviking! :xpl:

Was that the guy from the movie "The Marine"????

phen0m

mustang addict...
Established Member
:dancenana: :dancenana: :dancenana: :dancenana: :dancenana: :dancenana: :dancenana: :dancenana: :dancenana: :dancenana: :dancenana: :dancenana: :dancenana: :dancenana: :dancenana: :dancenana: :dancenana: :dancenana:

Last edited:

ReVviNg HiGh

Rev it up!
Established Member
what you dont see in the vids is that the guidos wear girl capri pants now. and Prada and Chanel sun glasses lol

byeofcr

Established Member
GOD I MISS HOME! lol man memorial day weekends were always the best times i had and these meatheads were by far the most entertaining bunch of retards to watch ever. they do pull some hot ass ****ing girls though, i cant hate on them to bad, laughing at them.. is a different story.
p.s. most of them are from that dump known as Staten Island

The_Wretched

Established Member
this is the reason why AIDS is on the rise... these guidos sleep with other guidos, then come home to their wives/girlfriends... remembering how beautiful guido #4 was last nite.

Users who are viewing this thread