Douchebag Guido danceoffs LMAO!

BelvedereGTX

Banned
[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=t1sh7KfXw34"]YouTube - Guidos in Cabo[/ame]
[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=3zvfIYBgP58"]YouTube - Neptunes 06[/ame]
:lol:

canibus

Established Member
Oooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyygggggggggggggggggggggggggoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooodddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd!:lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

TCSoff

I'm watching
Established Member
Did I see the janitor in the first video give the guy a thumb down? Bwahahahahaha

Edit: No I didn't still some funny shit though.

Editx2: Bwahahaha I just saw the second video that *** looked like he was doing some sort of drill team routine.

Last edited:

black Robra

THIS IS STANG #6
Established Member
:nonono::nonono:
:banana: :banana::dancenana:
OMG GAY! where the guys in the second video the same guys in the first video? oh wait they all look the damn same anyway hahah

jf4boogie

Established Member
Was that dude in the first vid wearing manpree's?? HOLY HELL! Guido's FTL BIG TIME!!

Hell yeah he was, and so was the dude in the 2nd one!!! bwahahaha!!

Did anyone notice the chicks in the 2nd one??? dayum!

mustangbee

Established Member
wth, do those dudes even realize how retarded they look on every level?? they have the same look, half-ass workout jockeys, super tanned, big focking noses and silly ass spiked hair..

im glad NJ seems to have quarantined this outbreak somewhat, hopefully the rest of us wont get infected

Users who are viewing this thread