Douche of the Year

leftysmoke

SNK B1TE
Established Member
"SOUTHSIDE'S IN THIS BITCH!" "Alright Frank..."

LOL. What a complete doucher. At least his buddy played a good 50 song lol.

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
"SOUTHSIDE'S IN THIS BITCH!" "Alright Frank..."

LOL. What a complete doucher. At least his buddy played a good 50 song lol.

They made that song less cool after being affiliated with it. They are probibly broke SOB's and bum money off their parents. They kept referring to dorms somewhere, so I take it theyre in colege also. Kinda suprising they even got accepted anywhere to begin with, but eitherway, theyre tool boxes.

jmotank

Established Member
he is obviously a little bitch and a joke of a human being. makes you wanna punch him in the face just for being such a royal douche! LOL this moron makes wwe smack talking look hard core gangsta!

Last edited:

Blone

Established Member
"Patron, mother******! That's all I drink!" Haha, this guy was hilarious, what an e-thug. And what's up with stealing the roommates mattress?

Especially the fact that Patron is "all he drinks" yet cringes every time he takes a sip.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
I'm originally from Long Island and you're right man...part of the reason I moved lol. I couldn't stand the overwhelming amount of this type of people everywhere you go out. It's pretty sad that there are sooo many people with this mentality :nonono:

You add your new Cobra to list in the SN95 section?

leftysmoke

SNK B1TE
Established Member
They made that song less cool after being affiliated with it. They are probibly broke SOB's and bum money off their parents. They kept referring to dorms somewhere, so I take it theyre in colege also. Kinda suprising they even got accepted anywhere to begin with, but eitherway, theyre tool boxes.

This man speaks the truth lol.

Users who are viewing this thread