Don't you hate know-it-alls?

WillyBob98

First On Race Day
Established Member
lolol you should have asked him to look up a part for your car in the computer, and he would have seen that a part of the search criteria for a mustang is the motor, and he would have seen the 32v dohc right on the screen. I also been told my cobra is fake since its not s/c, and that I wouldnt be able to afford a real cobra. And even the people that know that sn95's dont have a s/c I still get told my car has to be fake cause I ouldnt be able to afford one on my own. lolol Some people thought that I got my old 94 gt painted and put cobra bumpers wheels and emblems on it (dumbazzes didnt realize the breaks were different from the 94's). So I just let them keep thinking that then busted their azz on the street. sorry for the book, I needed to vent about this lolol

Last edited:

BlackStang98

CCU
Established Member
me to, just today coming home from a date, a 05 V6 kept gunning it by me and we came to a red light, i had no intentions racing or anything, and the dick rolls down his window (mine was already down) and say "dont waste your gas, that cars to old and has nothin on my 05" i just laughed and said ok. Light turned green and he took off. I think those sales men get into these peoples head.

WillyBob98

First On Race Day
Established Member
BlackStang98 said:
me to, just today coming home from a date, a 05 V6 kept gunning it by me and we came to a red light, i had no intentions racing or anything, and the dick rolls down his window (mine was already down) and say "dont waste your gas, that cars to old and has nothin on my 05" i just laughed and said ok. Light turned green and he took off. I think those sales men get into these peoples head.

lolol yea exactly....dont waste ur gas

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
BlackStang98 said:

Oh the temptation to roast the tires and pull away from that 05 V6 for just a short sprint and then back into reality, and blend in...............

It is then funny to see them hang back and keep their window up, at the next traffic light! It's funny, they don't even look at you again.

R

Last edited:

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
Hey now, I used to be one of the "know it alls"
Can't count how many times I've saved someone money by not selling them what they didn't need.

BTW
A 6volt battery, a good multimeter and a vac. pump you can test damm near every sensor on or off the car.

Haven't done it in years and other than the TPS I'd probablly have to go read the book again.

Users who are viewing this thread