Don't watch this if you hate guns!!!

_Snake_

Established Member
Stupid idea IMO. Waaaay to easy for someone to simply take one of their guns out of the holster and use it against them. And that female owner will miss you if you’re wearing green. Lol

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I like what they're doing, and why they're doing it. Sucks that up here in CT that scenario would never happen, but I'd welcome it. Good for this young woman for standing up for what she believes to be right, and wanting to ensure that she is protected, her staff are protected (and protect), and her customers are protected.

BRNG ITT

Established Member
Stupid idea IMO. Waaaay to easy for someone to simply take one of their guns out of the holster and use it against them. And that female owner will miss you if you’re wearing green. Lol

Not exactly sure if you are serious. But if you are, would you mind explaining a situation where you would see that happening?

_Snake_

Established Member
Not exactly sure if you are serious. But if you are, would you mind explaining a situation where you would see that happening?

I honestly can’t say, but I also could never have imagined some of the mass shootings that have taken place lately.

Who knows? Maybe a customer is cheating on his wife with one of the servers, the wife finds out, and she goes there for dinner.

My point was supposed to be that their hands are full, they’re distracted, and they have a loaded gun on their hip in a holster that in many cases doesn’t have a thumb break. Not how I’d roll, but that’s just me.

Making it their gimmick doesn’t seem prudent, either.

Need 04 Wine

Meanest CDN on SVTP
Established Member
Interesting.
Pro con column I’m sure.
Would I eat there... ya

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread