Don't shoot! I'm a friendly I promise!!!

Mr.Unassailable

Established Member
If this were a bar that's what I'd be yelling as I stepped out of my '10 2SS/RS (M6, LT headers no cats, magnaflow from there on, cai, agressive cam, dual v springs, Ect).

My other current cars = '10 SHO, 04 S60R, and 07 F250

So maybe my SHO makes me eligible for enrollment here?

Either way, the tools on the camaro5 boards have completely blown me away with a total lack of intelligence. Today's GM soup? They are trying to tell me that camaros and mustangs are no longer "muscle cars" since the gt500 pwns the zl1 in the 2 main "muscle car" stats: ponies and drag time. Some of those guys are absolutely over the limit, I'm talking like 99% blood / GM cool aid content.

So please take it easy on me, I'll be supercharging my SS next month when I return from a month in Saudi (leaving Friday). But I also may have a GT500 in my future. It's just really hard to convince my GF that I need another car. She already thinks we are never getting married or having kids. Though she does drive my SHO 99% of the time she leaves the house, so she can appreciate nice things.

Anyhow, if y'all don't mind I'll be around reading up on the new GT500 and maybe chatting up the crickets in the SHO section.

Sent from my iPhone

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Welcome, im sure you will find your stay on this site very enjoyable to say the least.

Black*Death

Sleeping
Established Member
Welcome. Quite a bit of none SVT owners here..see Zyborg above...

Some Trolls show up to bash SVT cars on occasion...lately that has been the new 5.0 owners.

I have not been to the Camaro5 boards yet...

Every car forum is a little delusional about their cars, here included, but the Gen 5 Camaros and 5.0 owners seem especially so?

Mr.Unassailable

Established Member
Well she has lived with me for over a year and we've been dating much longer so it's not that easy. I came home with the SS without telling her and she was pretty upset. But I'm thinking my the end of the year I'll be in good shape to drop another bomb on her. Maybe I will pull up in a gt500 and propose.... That's a plan, then she'll love the car forever.

Sent from my iPhone

LOL WUT

+65,000
Established Member
Welcome! This place is a riot and most of the members here are "special" but hey we have a good time!!

I can't believe the first comment wasn't "Pics of GF or ban."

Black*Death

Sleeping
Established Member
Four bedroom two story farmhouse on 80 acres thanks. The van is a diversion from the norm because everybody on this board puts up massive sig pictures of their cars and lists every mod like we all don't have something roughly similar.

Kinda famous SNL skit with Chris Farley...nothing personal

Users who are viewing this thread