Don't know wat to say

01MustangGT

CHP 5.1L Stroker & KB
Established Member
:xpl:
4l80o6g.jpg

svtbird99

Established Member
thats sick . i have been tot he sloughter house over in chino california and seen how asian people do that to cows , they obviously kill the animal first and them use long blow torch thing to cook the animal from the outside .and thats what gives it that golden brown oven look. sick!!!

MAVRKsupersonic

Established Member
my buddy just got back from china and i quote him "I dont mind eating alittle butt hole after eating over there for 3 weeks" hahah

TheJeanyus

Established Member
In reality, what's the difference in a dog or a cow? They're all animals. Don't get me wrong, I'd never eat my golden retriever, but it isn't that shocking to me that another culture eats dogs.

Tunedprt91

Established Member
^^^its the fact that ive never had a cow as a pet. It just makes me think of the dogs ive owned so ofcourse its like "why would they do that". Maybe if I had a cow as a pet id be the same way. Also its always been taught that a dog is a pet not food so i think that plays a part also.

venom one

Schoolin' your kids
Established Member
WhippleBlowJob said:
my friend Phuc is vietnamese and he ate dog before....German Sheppard. He said it was good.

No offense....his name is Phuc? I'm sure it's pronounced Fook...not what it looks like, right?

WhippleBlowJob

PUUUUURGE!!!
Established Member
actually the funny thing is....yes....its pronounced fook, but his name is phuc the (tay) bui....and when he gets drunk in the club....he starts yellin at the bitches..."YO BITCHES...IM F*CK THE BUI!!!!"

venom one

Schoolin' your kids
Established Member
WhippleBlowJob said:
actually the funny thing is....yes....its pronounced fook, but his name is phuc the (tay) bui....and when he gets drunk in the club....he starts yellin at the bitches..."YO BITCHES...IM F*CK THE BUI!!!!"
:lol:

crazyj0n

Established Member
TheJeanyus said:
In reality, what's the difference in a dog or a cow? They're all animals. Don't get me wrong, I'd never eat my golden retriever, but it isn't that shocking to me that another culture eats dogs.
Lets cook that leather jacketed bitch then.
im sure theres other cultures out there who would love to eat her up.
Get in mey bellah!

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
TheJeanyus said:

It's not shocking to me that other cultures eat dogs. Look at some of the nasty shit some of those people eat. Look at some of the nasty shit they HAVE to eat. I still hate seeing it though, because here dogs are domesticated. They're so much a part of our culture, you'd be arrested for doing that here.

Users who are viewing this thread