Don't Eat The Shrooms

Tuyo

Whitexican Extraordinaire
Established Member
Something weird is in the mushrooms in Michigan's Ypsilanti Township: Police say a man ripped off part of his own penis, almost killing himself through blood loss, after taking hallucinogenic mushrooms. Cops found the naked, screaming man outside a school after responding to a late-night burglar alarm, the Detroit Free Press reports.

"He really wasn’t saying much at all—a lot of yelling and screaming," a police spokesman says. "He wasn’t making sense. They couldn’t really communicate with him in terms of constructive conversation." The man, a Columbus, Ohio, native, was nearly dead by the time they got him to hospital. Police say he has no history of mental illness or extensive drug use and blood tests will be carried out to see if the mushrooms were laced with anything
Man Tears Off Own Penis, Blames Mushrooms - He almost died from blood loss

jrandy

Established Member
"He really wasn’t saying much at all—a lot of yelling and screaming,"

I'm not entirely sure what else could be done after one rips his own dick off....

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
It is weird, my wife loves mushrooms and tries to rip my penis off nightly! Hmmm?

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
Shrooms............ ah the good ol' days......... trippin, ripping the dick off, forgetting what you did with it.......going back to school thinking you left it there.

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
Last time I did mushrooms the General Lee from my Dukes of Hazzard poster started to drive across the wall, like I said; the LAST time I did shrooms. :) I never wanted to rip my junk off the 5 or 6 times I did it. Go figure.

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Yeah, they were laced with something for sure. Could not imagine anyone doing something like that on shrooms. All you typically do is laugh hard at stupid shit for 6 hours.

mifordman

Established Member
[youtube_browser]Z1CkHCYbkKM[/youtube_browser]

maybe he was thinking of this song

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread