resio.99

Established Member
Well I thought I share with all of you, that I'm finally done with the eaton swap on my 99 cobra, I also polished it myself. Going to get it dyno'ed on friday. Taking it tomorrow, so my tuner can go over all of it, to make sure I connected everthing proplerly LOL. Also thanks to (Sonic 35ss) for the kit.

This vid is not very good, and is not tuned yet.
[ame="http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=104159147"]99 cobra eaton swap Video by Resio's Pitbulls - MySpace Video@@AMEPARAM@@http://mediaservices.myspace.com/Services/Media/Embed.aspx/m=104159147@@AMEPARAM@@mediaservices@@AMEPARAM@@myspace@@AMEPARAM@@Services/Media/Embed@@AMEPARAM@@aspx/m@@AMEPARAM@@104159147[/ame]

Before
99 Mustang Cobra Photo Gallery - Photo 9 of 19 by Resio's Pitbulls - MySpace Photos

After
99 Mustang Cobra Photo Gallery - Photo 18 of 19 by Resio's Pitbulls - MySpace Photos

99 Mustang Cobra Photo Gallery - Photo 12 of 19 by Resio's Pitbulls - MySpace Photos

99 Mustang Cobra Photo Gallery - Photo 16 of 19 by Resio's Pitbulls - MySpace Photos

notchstang92

Spoolin'
Established Member
Good job! I did mine last summer and took it out last weekend for the first time since last fall. Feels great with the swap done and the tune all done. I'm glad you think it was worth it. Seems to be a growing trend among 99-01 owners these days to do an eaton swap. I wish I did mine sooner.

resio.99

Established Member
Thanks for all the replies.

I also bought everthing as a kit from one guy. (Sonic 35ss)

And also cost $2,800.00 which to me seem to be not bad, for shipping and everthing included. It had everything you see in the pics.

resio.99

Established Member
I also saved alot of money by doing it myself, would have been $1,500.00 more with tune and everthing.

Going to get it back later on today from the dyno, I can't wait

Darkc0bra

....Pass
Established Member
Thanks for all the replies.

I also bought everthing as a kit from one guy. (Sonic 35ss)

And also cost $2,800.00 which to me seem to be not bad, for shipping and everthing included. It had everything you see in the pics.

If I could get everything that cheap I would probably do that as well.

Looks good:beer::rockon:

Brutal Metal

Established Member
Yeah $2800 is a good deal getting ALL accessories cause the list can PILE UP with bolts brackets, alternators, etc..

resio.99

Established Member
Well I'm not getting my car back untill monday. My sct livewire didn't come in untill real late yesterday, man I'm piss. I quess I'll have to wait.

Users who are viewing this thread