Domino's PIZZA 1-Large 2-toppings + Free order of CinnaStix $6

divided

Established Member
I just ordered a half pineapple/ham and half chicken/jalapeño + got the cina stix for a total of $6.51. Carryout only. I think its good until the end of the weekend. You can get 4 toppings just do half/half.

First use coupon code: 9159 - For the Large 2-topping $5.99

Second stack coupon code: SWEETJOBS or EBCS (Free order of Cinnastix)

RedDemon91

Established Member
Awesome, just picked mine up :beer:

They didn't recognize the code for the cinnisticks though.

GodStang

Established Member
The new Domino's pizza taste like Garlic Cardboard. The could give me 2 free large pizzas and a hand job and I still would pass.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
The new Domino's pizza taste like Garlic Cardboard. The could give me 2 free large pizzas and a hand job and I still would pass.

Haha, yeah. It's exactly the same pizza with a shit ton of garlic brushed on the crust.

Quik Z06

Established Member
Lol, after all the talk of Domino's "new" pizza taste. I ordered a large while at my brothers watching a game. Man that stuff is terrible. We both ate 1 piece and that was it, we ended up throwing the rest away, never again!!

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Looks like Dominos fails.......again! LOL! I prefer to stick with my local "real deal" Italian pizza restaurant. No way that any Dominos, Papa John's, etc. can compete with a real Italian pizza. I might pay $15.00 or so for a large pizza, but when I finish that work of gastronomic art I can purr with delight, rather than wince with having to deal with some horrible after taste or stomach distress. LOL!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You still wouldn't want it! LOL! Then again....... ;-)

Be safe! And I do pray that you get as much creature comforts as are possible in Afghanistan. Thanks so much for your service!! :thumbsup:

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
Haters gonna hate I guess...... I think it's good, but I don't eat alot of pizza unless it's light on the sauce. Can't stand that stuff on ANY pizza

Users who are viewing this thread