Dog rapes old woman?

TCSoff

I'm watching
Established Member
LOL

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzmkmrt9kBk&feature=popular"]YouTube- Un perro muy jugueton[/nomedia]

SSmoked99

Burn that sh*t UBZ
Established Member
HAHA... that's nasty. I remember when my boys dog humped my other boys leg back in 8th grade. HAHAHAHA

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Friendly pup! The video was posted awhile ago with a different title. She and her friend couldn't stop laughing.

FordKnight

Established Member
i would so do what he was doing but to the one woman near the end that walked across the screen in those white pants... heck yeah

voodooo

BLK MAGIC
Established Member
That reminds me when the comcast cable guy came and installed cable, he was on his knees and my pitbull snuck up behind him and mounted him. Poor guy couldnt do nothing except yell help i came out the back room only to see my pit bull with a smile and going to town, after i pulled my dog off him and said sorry i offered him a smoke and a drink he just wanted to leave. I bet this service call he will remember.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
looks like she was enjoying it, i mean hell....why didnt she just stand up instead of turning around and watching the dog destroy her ass?

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
well if a dog was humping me...i would simply stand up. no one needs to help me, i wouldnt arch my ass up in the air and turn around and watch for 1,254 minutes.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
im sorry...the more i watch that the more it looks like she is enjoying it. the dogs clearly shows interest....she doesnt fall down...she isnt knocked down....she VOLUNTARILY gets down on her hands and knees....she is a pervert wanting to get railed by a dog.

Users who are viewing this thread