Does your wife drive the Lightning?

xonecrazyx

Established Member
mine drives it when i dont have . love it . but wont let me buy her one too . says we dont need anymore summer toys . too bad i found a white one for cheap . she doesnt want it . she want the mark viii back

silvblt

Nasty 5.4
Established Member
My wife liked the stock L I had. It was more her speed. She has driven the built one I have now one time and ripped off the Chickenears ram air scoop while going to get a pizza from Channelo's. She says its too loud and too touchy with the gas. :dw: She rocks one of my SHOs or her Explorer if need be.

MikeyP60

Established Member
Mine has driven mine once in 5 years and doesn't ride in often, Too loud she says.Sometimes I guess it's a good thing.

Rdnckhoops

I let my GF drive mine the other day for about 5 minutes. The next day i went to start the truck and................nothing. Evidently she forgot to turn the key all the way off. What made the situation even funnier was that I had a potential buyer looking at the truck.

gen2lightning

I LOVE MY LIGHTNING....
Established Member
mine doenst like it SHE LOVES IT! Evry now and then she takes it to school! And i hear a whinning noise over the PHONE WHEN WE TALK AND SHE SMILES! WITH A GUILTY FACE!

04darkL

Dark Lightning
Established Member
ha ha ha she loves it but she is lucky enough to ride in it. maybe if i get trashed and im driving the L she might get her chance but i very doubt her chances 1 to 1,000,000

alightningfan08

Saving up 4 a Whipple!
Established Member
You let your women drink and drive?

And in YOUR truck?

You should punch your own ballsack for allowing her to do this...IN YOUR TRUCK!

Then you should go and falcon punch her for drinking and driving!

:nonono::nonono::nonono::nonono::nonono:

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I have no idea what a falcon punch is but it sounded damn funny!

Last edited:

VincodeY

Established Member
I have an 03 term and I am gonna get a lightning. One of the reasons is SO my wife can drive it.

..she doesn't do too well with the cobra. lol

mickey03L

Just the normal bolt ons
Established Member
my fiance drives mine all time. More than ever when she was preg. Said that it was easier to get in and out of than her stratus. Now she prolly wont much being shed rather have our lil boy in back seat of a car.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
I've let every girlfriend drive it. Hell my sister drove it to high school for 2 weeks while her Jeep was in the body shop. And yes, I know how horrible that sounds.

Lightning_Ernie

Established Member
my g/f has never driven it....but she likes to ride in it....shes as much into cars/trucks as i am she used to have a stingray before she moved back here....i may let her drive it one day

sethlovesfords

Established Member
The girlfriend has never driven the gen 2. She's sixteen! Lol she wants to drive it soo bad she gets pissed when I always tell her no haha. Oh and she got really mad when she found out I let the ex girlfriend drive the gen 1! :poke:

crazy4ink

Extreme Ratchet Abuser
Established Member
My wife drives mine periodically during the summer. She likes hunting/killing imports. My daughter loves riding in the L because of the noisey exhaust.

Users who are viewing this thread