Does your wife drive the Lightning?

coild

Established Member
Her car has been in the shop this week and she is taking the Lightning to work. She loves driving it, plus I get to take the Cobra to work. She's a good driver and I trust her; but I think she's in no hurry to get her car back.;-)

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
She hasn't driven since the new engine has been installed but she drove halfway to Kansas City and back last year.

She loves driving it.

MJG

Established Member
Mine did a burnout last season, well not much of one, and since then she loves it. She's seeing all the nice cars coming out from storage and those darn ricers and keeps commenting on how she wishes the truck was on the road.
But besides that, I try not to let her drive, I'm not 100% trusting in her skills.

apentivolpi

AlexFreestyle
Established Member
mine says she dont like it but when she drive it she comes home the music is blasting and she likes to rev it in park so I think she does

M240Bravo

Established Member
I don't have a wife nor anything thing else to put my man love stick in.

So no she doesn't.

03SNOWBALL

Established Member
My wife don't like driving she's scared of it ever since she tried to do a burn out and almost hit a parked truck.On occasions she does drive it from a night out of drinking only she drives it slow.

1990stanggt

Established Member
My wife drives it quite a bit. I don't mind her driving it, just afraid of something messing up while she is driving and her not paying attention to gauges, noises etc.

Scarpino

Established Member
My wife don't like driving she's scared of it ever since she tried to do a burn out and almost hit a parked truck.On occasions she does drive it from a night out of drinking only she drives it slow.

You let your women drink and drive?

And in YOUR truck?

You should punch your own ballsack for allowing her to do this...IN YOUR TRUCK!

Then you should go and falcon punch her for drinking and driving!

:nonono::nonono::nonono::nonono::nonono:

chrisheltra

Established Member
You let your women drink and drive?

And in YOUR truck?

You should punch your own ballsack for allowing her to do this...IN YOUR TRUCK!

Then you should go and falcon punch her for drinking and driving!

:nonono::nonono::nonono::nonono::nonono:

I think he meant to insinuate that he was drinking and she was the DD.:shrug:

Hkaiser83

I am Captain Dynaball.
Established Member
I think I need a new girl. I just got a Lightning and she thinks it looks "ghetto". It is stock with a slight drop. Looks damn fine if I should say so myself...

Last edited:

DMassey

No Habla Jibber Jabber
Established Member
My g/f wouldn't drive mine after 1 1/2 years of knowing her. She loves big jacked up F250's and always said "it's not a REAL truck". She drives an 01 Toyota Corolla.

.... she finally drove the truck for the first time about 3 weeks ago, and now she wants to drive it EVERYWHERE. oh yeah she wants her own Lightning now too.

MJG

Established Member
My g/f wouldn't drive mine after 1 1/2 years of knowing her. She loves big jacked up F250's and always said "it's not a REAL truck". She drives an 01 Toyota Corolla.

.... she finally drove the truck for the first time about 3 weeks ago, and now she wants to drive it EVERYWHERE. oh yeah she wants her own Lightning now too.

Yup mine tells me she'll be buying an oxford white one at some point. With 'pink' accents:nonono:

LightningClint

Every Last DETAIL
Established Member
My wife loves riding in the truck but won't drive it too often. She drove it once in Germany and curbed a wheel after I spent all day detailing it and she hasnt driven it since. Says she doesnt want to hurt it. She wants to find a very clean low mile Sonic Blue to put away and then build for my son when he's in High School in 12 years

HalfTime

Race it how you drive it.
Established Member
She drives it more then I do this last year and a half. I drive 30 miles to work everyday, and she stays at home for the most part. The SVTF gets MUCH better mpg.

Users who are viewing this thread