does this look mustang'ish to you?

Wicked46

Under Pressure
Established Member
I've heard talks of the Probe coming back at some point... I doubt that's a Mustang. Ford hit it right with the current body style.

JJs89lx

In the making.....
Established Member
Hate to do it... But this came to mind....
2010-dodge-charger-4-door-sedan-sxt-rwd-front-exterior-view_100301279_s.jpg

.... I could see it being a focus, but not a mustang.

Planter

Banned
I've heard talks of the Probe coming back at some point... I doubt that's a Mustang. Ford hit it right with the current body style.

maybe to you they did, but personally i think the new mustangs look like ass. the front fascia, bumper and grille and headlights are ugly, the rearend of the car looks it got smashed in and up by a truck hitting or something. if Ford would lose the Euro look on the back of it, and come up with a better front end, and lose all the textured plastic around the car, they'd be in business.

the gt500 front end does look better than the v6 and gt front end though.

im more than ready for the next line of redesigned mustangs, because this generation is just flat out ugly.

Wicked46

Under Pressure
Established Member
maybe to you they did, but personally i think the new mustangs look like ass. the front fascia, bumper and grille and headlights are ugly, the rearend of the car looks it got smashed in and up by a truck hitting or something. if Ford would lose the Euro look on the back of it, and come up with a better front end, and lose all the textured plastic around the car, they'd be in business.

the gt500 front end does look better than the v6 and gt front end though.

im more than ready for the next line of redesigned mustangs, because this generation is just flat out ugly.

I've found the new body style to be a love/hate... I totally agree with you on the plastic though. It seems as the years go on, the plastics become more pronounced

JMagMach1

Midnight Rider
Established Member
Planter... Tim Tebow is your sig, I can't take anything you say seriously... new body design and lines spot on! rear grew on me

Fox-4

OFFICER BARBRADY
Established Member
I'm sure that will be a showcase for future elements for their cars, and not really intended to make "that car" for production.

Doubt Ford is gonna put their emblem on the hood of the new mustang...

Anything is possible at this point, Ford did have it's name spelled out on the 1st/2nd gen mustangs.

Last edited:

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Planter... Tim Tebow is your sig, I can't take anything you say seriously...

:lol1::lol1:

A lot of people bitch about weight and aerodynamics. Well, those people are going to get their wish. Ford is going to release a little cutsey global platform Mustang the size of a Scion TC. Say goodbye to having a raw pony car, hello to the gay liberals who want a little balanced sports car.

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

Would have been awesome (beyond awesome) if this was the factory 2012 Mustang GT 5.0. But it shows show the current platform can be enhanced for the ultimate look of MEAN.

I clicked on the original post's link but can't find any pictures. Clicking on the graphic at the top says the page can't be found. Must have been deleted or moved. That was quick! :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread