Does the mustang pony emblem have a name?

REX-RACER

Testing w/ the live data!
Established Member
Victor...

Was the name of The Lone Ranger's nephews horse

I kinda like that but if it's been used like you say there could be some copy right issues.

I think it is indeed referred as the running/galloping pony. but my vote is for Agnes

That made me lol!

So here's the response I got for making the suggestion on the Ford.social web site:
Dear ________,

Thank you for your submission to "Your Ideas" on Ford Social. Sorry, we can't post your idea. Posts that are focused on product styling or design (including colors and appearance); product names, slogans or logos; advertisements or marketing proposals (commercials, songs, etc.); and business methods or ways of conducting our business (restructuring, acquisitions, etc.) are not currently being posted to the site. You can view the list of restricted content in our Entry Guidelines and read our Terms of Service.

Once it meets our guidelines, we would love to see your idea again. You can resubmit it here.

Thanks again,

The Ford Social Team

I guess they're trying to keep a pretty tight control on the branding and such although I still say Ford is missing a prime marketing opportunity especially seeing what Corvette has done w/ "Jake" and Viper has done w/ "Stryker". I think this is the sort of thing that's ripe for a "grass roots" movement, the Pony and the Cobra deserve a proper moniker!

Perhaps I'll get in contact w/ a couple of the Mustang/Ford rags and see what they think about putting together some sort of "fan faithful" movement . . .

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
the Pony is named Solstice
The Cobra is named Recluse

when you put the two together (IE pony int he grill and cobra on the sides) you have Ken Block

/thread

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
it's name is shit stain. little background for you -- the now famous badge was based on a real horse. but that horse turned out to be retarded so they shot it in the head. upon death, it shit itself and left a stain on the floor. after realizing that no one had taken the time to name the retarded horse, it was proclaimed that his name would be shit stain.

Last edited:

REX-RACER

Testing w/ the live data!
Established Member
it's name is shit stain. little background for you -- the now famous badge was based on a real horse. but that horse turned out to be retarded so they shot it in the head. upon death, it shit itself and left a stain on the floor. after realizing that no one had taken the time to name the retarded horse, it was proclaimed that his name would be shit stain.

I kinda doubt FoMoCo is gonna go for that as a narrative or a name . . .

Silver...cause it's always...silver.

I like this, simple yet effective!

Users who are viewing this thread