Does Anyone Watch Shameless?

_Snake_

Established Member
Saw this thread a while back and decided to give it a try. The wife and I are most of the way through the first season and love it. It's so over the top that we're hooked.

Zemedici

Established Member
Saw this thread a while back and decided to give it a try. The wife and I are most of the way through the first season and love it. It's so over the top that we're hooked.

tanya's been asking me to watch it for over a year, and I just cant. Its too ****ing awkward.

04MysticCobra

Established Member
Season 8 starts November 5th. Been watching since the beginning and its been a long ride since season #1 but its not easy keeping the whole thing going. Its the most dysfunctional show that you will ever watch. My wife hates it because its so messed up and will not watch.

_Snake_

Established Member
tanya's been asking me to watch it for over a year, and I just cant. Its too ****ing awkward.

LMFAO...I am the same way, hate shows that have cringe worthy awkward scenarios. I know its silly, but I just can't watch shows like that.

To be honest, I had no idea what I was getting into. Then had no idea how to react while one cringeworthy scene after another unfolded in front of us. She was an ER nurse for years and took it all in stride, but I don't think every woman would do the same. Lol

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
I don't think it's a cringy show. Shameless for me is more shock comedy - like you just can't believe they are going there. OK - the dildo stuff is pretty cringy lol.

Users who are viewing this thread