Does Anyone Watch Shameless?

Dr. Gonzo

We're in Bat Country
Established Member
Premium Member
I heard about this show over the years but never thought to watch it. A couple weekends back it came up in conversation at the beach and I was urged to check it out; my friends said it is very binge-able, over the top ridiculously funny, and I wouldn't be disappointed.

So I watched the pilot and became instantly hooked. I can't stop watching. Right now I'm on the last episode of season 3 and it just continues to get more insanely funny, and from what I hear it gets even more ridiculous. At this point I'm really sure how that's possible but I can't wait to find out. I can say, without any doubt, this is the funniest show I've ever watched. I love shows like It's Always Sunny, and Trailer Park Boys but this show has them all beat by a mile. A lot has to do with it being a Showtime series.

Blown 89

Established Member
I watch it primarily to see Emma Rossum nude. Good God almighty that girl is perfect.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I'll have to add it to my Netflix queue.

If it's anything like THE OFFICE, I will love it.

Reaper14

Established Member
I been trying to get my co-workers to watch it for a while. I'm all caught up. Great show. I had watched the UK version & got to season 3 on that one. They do not compare though, you can see why the creator redid it with showtime.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Bouttime09

Oh, it's not 5.0?
Established Member
Yes, awesome, amazing, ridiculous, inappropriate, over the top... etc etc etc

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

spectreman

Established Member
I find the show's characters detestable human beings BUT I've watched every episode.

I found the first season very engaging but by midway thru Season 2, I had a hard time watching it, the characters were just so repulsive & by that I mean every one of them, w/perhaps the exception of Liam, altho he will also surely be detestable too once he starts talking.

I stopped watching it for a bit but then the damn show drew me back in and I finished all the currently available seasons and am now awaiting the next season.

Horrible show about horribly self destructive people who can't escape, or perhaps choose not to escape, their own personal foibles. Sad part is, I'm sure there are families out there just like them.
Lee

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Is this the show with the chick from The Phantom of the Opera film some ten years ago or so? If so, does she ever go topless and if so, are they nice?

bssmith1220

Established Member
I binged watched every season in about three weeks a couple of months ago. Good stuff!

Users who are viewing this thread