Does ANYONE have this??

SugeMike

Established Member
2659555_121_full.jpg

Does anyone happen to have this or know where i could get it and what exactly it does?? Im putting my stock intake back on and i forgot that i cut the rubber down the side to get it off (dumb move lol) Can't see it in this picture but the back side of the hose long ways is cut. So its all back together except for this piece. I think there was a cap over the white tube but im not positive. So any of you guys with your stock parts sitting around happen to have it, i'll buy it off you if possible so i can get my car running again lol.
-Mike

TRBO VNM

mike,

no need for that exact part. all you need is a rubber "coupler". similar to any of those others you can see on the end of the vac lines. you can get them at any parts store for a buck or something. that extra plastic piece is for ford to do testing. it isn't something you have to have. I have plenty of rubber couplers here. I can send you one free of charge.

SugeMike

Established Member
Is the coupler you have able to connect a small tube to a larger tube?? Thats where my issue is. I was going to try and find something to connect the two together but the two tubes are different sizes. Also, if its alright with you, i can stop by and pick it up instead of you shipping it. Im going to hit up the parts store again and see if i can find something that will work.
-Mike

Users who are viewing this thread