Does anyone have the new style RTR tech-7 wheels on their Coyote

04sonicbeast

Established Member
Looking for a drift style wheel and came across the new RTRs tech7 wheels and I'm really considering purchasing a set. The thing is I want to see a real photo of them on a mustang not photoshop. Thanks ImageUploadedByTapatalk1457035672.215638.jpg

IA Shelby

Established Member
Latest issues of MM & FF has a big story of a late model stang that has the new wheels. They look good.

rdplain

Established Member
Dear god I want these wheels!

23 lbs for the 19x9.5
24 lbs for the 19x10.5

Mustang 6G has a few pics of them on S550's.

65type1

Established Member
I was looking at these yesterday...only two colour choices so far (charcoal or black) and sadly neither colour really works with my car.

Skrapmetal

Established Member
Ordered black 19's this morning. Havent bought tires yet but hopefully will have them and mounted by april. Will come back with pics then.

stags

Established Member
I have a set on mine. Charcoal 19x9.5 on all four corners. Having a slight rub issue in the rear, other than that very pleased. I'll post up a review w pics later tonight

Skrapmetal

Established Member
I have a set on mine. Charcoal 19x9.5 on all four corners. Having a slight rub issue in the rear, other than that very pleased. I'll post up a review w pics later tonight

I'm interested in hearing about the rubbing. Can't imagine 9.5" wheels rubbing in the back. Are you lowered and not using an adjustable panhard bar maybe?

kevin2970

NSFW302
Established Member
More likely too wide Of a tire in the rear. 9.5" isn't correct offset or width to fit a large tire in the rear

Skrapmetal

Established Member
Well, we'll find out next week. I'm putting 285/35's on mine which is factory rear width for me. Can't imagine that factory tolerances were so tight that a half an inch difference in back is gonna cause rubbing.

Users who are viewing this thread