Does anyone else find this odd?

SVT_2000Contour

Unloading it in your GF!
Established Member
This is what gets me "I finished training! Thank Allah!" :burn: :bash:

EDIT: Notice how many of them live here in the US?

Last edited:

RHSPJETER64

Established Member
At first I thought it was a joke then I looked in his friends and saw that there were like 35 more of them. Internet terrorism! He says he doesn't plan to cause any trouble over here, so we should believe him then, right? :kaboom:

SVT_2000Contour

Unloading it in your GF!
Established Member
Yeah just look at his pics next to the burning truck and the weapons in his hands.....I won't cause trouble my ass.

SVT_2000Contour

Unloading it in your GF!
Established Member
Read some of this bs he's posting.

The Close-Minded American

I'm currently having a comment conversation with a 13 year old girl. One may ask why I'm conversing with someone so young, but I'll explain. My good friend Bryan told me to add people from his list so I could beef up my number of friends. I randomly added people, and one of them was her.

Here's the conversation so far. I'll update it as we go along.

*·.MiCHELLE.·*

Oct 12, 2005 5:54 PM

woahh is this one of the people who like are in the war withh us ? do i even no you ? comment me backk peace
-MiCHELLE-

Ramir

10/12/2005 6:34:00 PM

Hey! I'm a friend of Bryan's. I knew him when he was very young. We still keep in touch. :-D
I told him I was new to MySpace, and he told me to add some of his friends, so I did. If you don't want to be my friend, that's quite alright. I know some people don't necessarily agree with my views.
I suppose you could say I'm at war with America, if you see it that way. I just want them out of Iraq. Most of my family is there. We can handle our own affairs. It's not like I want to kill people, I just want to free my homeland.
~Ramy

*·.MiCHELLE.·*

Oct 12, 2005 6:40 PM

first off - americas trying to help you guys by giving you guys food you guys are the ones who bombed our twin towers RIP - my aunt almost died nd her baby because of you guys 2nd off - hell no i dont agree with your point of veiw 3rd off - you guys nd your "country" need to chill out you guys started it nd were trying to help you out by giving you food and cloths nd then you guys go and attack our soldiers trying to help your people ..

Ramir

10/12/2005 6:51:00 PM

Hey now! Iraq had nothing to do with the WTC attacks! We have nothing to do with that cursed Osama bin Laden!!! In fact, I prayed for the families and souls connected to the attacks. We all mourned that. Your president is just after us to get our oil out of the way. You know his family has major investments in Saudi Arabian oil??? Iraq was one of their only major competitors! President Bush is just trying to get us out of the way for his own financial interests! Maybe we should get rid of your ruler, huh?
We don't need your help! Sure, Saddam was a horrible ruler, but it beats what's going on in my country now. Do you know how much chaos is going on over there? Sure, Saddam was a tyrant, but at least he kept general order. The sooner we can keep foreigners out of our country, the sooner we can get back to normal life.
~Ramy

*·.MiCHELLE.·*

Oct 12, 2005 7:02 PM

woahh now your threatening to hurt my president ? oh you better nottt !! bush does nothing to you but give you food and the cloths on your backs you and your country need to chill out - you guys nd your "leader" or whatever you wana call him ruined america's strenth its been like wht 3 years or something ? your leader nd osama or who ever had no right, and you probably didnt pray

Ramir

10/12/2005 7:09:00 PM

I have no intention of hurting your president, no matter how much I want to.

Sure, Bush may be sending us supplies now, but that's only after he attacked us unprovoked, destroying our cities and killing innocent people!

I told you already, WE HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH OSAMA!!!!! And no, he didn't have the right to do such a horrible thing. If I knew where he was, I'd shoot him myself.

And now you're calling me a liar? I would not lie about something so sacred as prayer!

I think I understand what Bryan said when he mentioned the occasional close-minded American.

Edit after her last post::

*·.MiCHELLE.·*

Oct 12, 2005 7:27 PM

wowwww ! im a VERY open minded person so dont even go there .. ill say whatever i want whenever i want so DEAL WITH IT ! HA your soo funny your saying that bush is killing innocent people well hm .. maybe if YOUR leader didnt mess with us and KILL OUR INNOCENT people bush wouldnt mess with you back - this is america and thats how we go with our issues .. nd i didnt call you a liar but uh .. who'd you pray to ?

Ramir

10/12/2005 7:36:00 PM

FOR THE THIRD TIME, OSAMA BIN LADEN IS NOT MY LEADER!!!

And not killing innocent people? Tell that to my dead cousin. Thankfully, I was around to bury him. You're going to tell me that my eight year old cousin was not innocent?

Saddam was my leader, and though he was not a very good ruler, he never attacked Americans. He did defend himself during the Gulf War, but at no other time did Saddam's regime ever attack Americans.

So you deal with your issues by botching your attack on the real bad guys, like Al-Qaeida, and then concentrating on a party which has nothing to do with it, such as my homeland? Wow, that is a great way to deal with things if I ever heard one.

You accused me of not praying after I told you I did. That is accusing me of lying! And I pray to Allah, the same God of the Jews and Christians. The one and only God of this universe. The God of Israel, Jesus, and Muhammed.

I'm starting to wonder why I'm wasting my time with you, little girl. I thought this may be a chance to defend my position against a sensible American, but I shouldn't have expected such a young person to understand or rebut my argument. This is the third time you've accused me of working under Osama and the third time I've told you that I do not. Unless you have something intelligent to say in your next comment, I have a good mind to end this conversation.

Users who are viewing this thread