Does Anybody Make Fully Adjustable Coilovers?

da2k17

Established Member
the only company i found is KW, but its $3000

KW automotive North America, Inc. KW Coilover Kit V3 99-04 Ford Mustang Cobra - kw coilover kit v3 - Complete Coilover Kit - Products

My friend had a BC Racing setup on his lexus ISF and it was awesome to be able to quickly adjust height and stiffness. it had dampening adjusters that were located in the trunk so you just turned a dial and set stiffness to one of 30 settings. it made a world of difference at the track and on the street. they dont make a kit for the Cobra. KW is the only place i can find the makes a kit with all the same features as what im looking for, ie height adjustment and damping.

Does anyone know of any other company?

racebronco2

Established Member
Try koni's. With the double adjustable fronts all you need to do is the compression, then you can adjust the rebound for the street or track from on top of the shock towers. The rear can be adjusted from inside the trunk on top of the shocks.

da2k17

Established Member
The konis with the maxim kit will work, i guess what im trying to get at is one kit that has all the parts and features so i dont have to piece it together from different brands.

Users who are viewing this thread