Does anybody in MA have a 4.6 for sale?!

Stanglovin

There's no hate with a V8
Established Member
Need a new engine, can't find one after weeks of sarching for one wanna get my car moving already, shoot me a pm if you have anything, need a 4.6l engine to bolt straight into my 5spd 97 GT as long as it runs smoothly with no problems and isn't too high on miles, and reasonabally priced I'll take it off your hands, thank you!

Last edited:

Mystic1199

Established Member
so the guy is asking 1500/BO for whole car but you think 700 for an engine with 83k is to much ?? dude this isnt a 5.0 dime a dozen motor you can find at any boneyard ...think i said it before the motor for your car is 1k all day from boneyards

buy the whole car even if its priced at 1000 pull the motor swap into yours and take any other parts you need to make yours a little better and then sell the rest ..

if this isnt the road you want to go down pull your wheels buy stockers and sell your car for whatever you can ...

LILBLKSNAKE

Village Idiot
Established Member
buy the whole car even if its priced at 1000 pull the motor swap into yours and take any other parts you need to make yours a little better and then sell the rest ..

The car has a 5-lug 8.8 with 3.73's. You could unload the rear axle, spindles, and front brakes to a Fox guy as a bolt-on 5-lug conversion!!

Stanglovin

There's no hate with a V8
Established Member
Sorry, haven't been on in a while! But might just go and trade my car for a Chevy S10. Just for the winter, and get another stang when Sprin comes around.. Decisions Decissions..

Users who are viewing this thread