Dodge | Speed Week Day 1 | Current Muscle

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Ford can learn a lesson or two here. No manufacturer is as consumer/muscle fan friendly as Dodge!

The Buzz models are going to be awesome.

I hope that buyers won't have to endure long waits for deliveries. Listening to Tim Kuniskis, it sounds like you won't have to wait forever to get your order, but we all know that the parts supply chain has been a thorn in manufacturing's eye.

anvrsy red vert

Established Member
Get ready for record dealer ADM's on these cars! I wonder why Dodge is building all the Buzz models beforehand and then allocating them to select dealers across the country. No unbuilt allocations to these select dealers so that you can walk into your local dealer and have one built?? WTF maybe I interpretated the video incorrectly.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Get ready for record dealer ADM's on these cars! I wonder why Dodge is building all the Buzz models beforehand and then allocating them to select dealers across the country. No unbuilt allocations to these select dealers so that you can walk into your local dealer and have one built?? WTF maybe I interpretated the video incorrectly.
That's a given.

Users who are viewing this thread