Doctor dies when his Porsche crashes at 150 mph during rush hour

o2gt

Established Member
People be in here slinging insults about a guy that died in a single car accident yet find the same ones in the pics and vids section enjoying street racing vids lol

People just seem to love to talk trash about others.
I was thinking the same things. I guess the Irony has been lost on some.

Black2010

Established Member
and he was still practicing and doing surgeries? let alone driving........

Your kidding right? Are you saying that someone with Diabetes shouldn't be working?
Someone who should have a handle on the sanctity of life but obviously doesn't leads me to question other aspects of his life.
So I'm guessing you've never sped in your car before? Maybe not to this level but still I bet you've gone 80+ at least once in your life. Does that mean you don't value yours and others lives or you don't have a handle on your life?

People in glass houses shouldn't be casting stones.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
So I'm guessing you've never sped in your car before? Maybe not to this level but still I bet you've gone 80+ at least once in your life. Does that mean you don't value yours and others lives or you don't have a handle on your life?

People in glass houses shouldn't be casting stones.

Tell me you weren't trying with that reply. If 80mph is not to the level of 150mph, as you openly admit, how and why are you making such a comparison? The speeds have zero validity with each other. Out here, the staties give you a buffer zone at 80mph when in a 70mph zone. 150 mph though? Jail. If I need to go further and expose more of your bullshittery, the penalties for doing 150 mph are much different than doing 80mph. In some states 80+ is the limit. There are certain profession out there that bring along with them a higher expectation of responsibility. A doctor is one of them.

scott_0

Established Member
Your kidding right? Are you saying that someone with Diabetes shouldn't be working?
ummmm did I say he shouldn’t be working? he was a surgeon dude! little bit different than being an insurance adjuster or car salesman? lmao wtf man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

HillbillyHotRod

Hooligan rabble rouser
Established Member

Really? 80 is a whole lot different from 150. At 80 hit something in the road most likely nothing bad will happen. Hit the same thing at 150 all kinds of bad things will happen.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Really? 80 is a whole lot different from 150. At 80 hit something in the road most likely nothing bad will happen. Hit the same thing at 150 all kinds of bad things will happen.

80mph into a tree would probably result in the same ending.

Curious if he was driving fast cause he wanted to or had a medical issue that caused him to pass out and unfortunately hit the gas pedal. Small chance, but I've seen those dash cam videos where someone has a seizure and their car keeps on chugging till they hit a ditch.

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
physicians are humans just like everyone else. they make mistakes, occasional bad judgment, etc etc. they are held to the highest regards when it comes to honesty, integrity, empathy, and general standing in the community--sometimes they just have a lapse in judgment.

Zemedici

Established Member
physicians are humans just like everyone else. they make mistakes, occasional bad judgment, etc etc. they are held to the highest regards when it comes to honesty, integrity, empathy, and general standing in the community--sometimes they just have a lapse in judgment.

Imagine that, they’re just people too. Crazy concept....

Users who are viewing this thread