Doctor dies when his Porsche crashes at 150 mph during rush hour

Black2010

Established Member
Tell me you weren't trying with that reply. If 80mph is not to the level of 150mph, as you openly admit, how and why are you making such a comparison? The speeds have zero validity with each other. Out here, the staties give you a buffer zone at 80mph when in a 70mph zone. 150 mph though? Jail. If I need to go further and expose more of your bullshittery, the penalties for doing 150 mph are much different than doing 80mph. In some states 80+ is the limit. There are certain profession out there that bring along with them a higher expectation of responsibility. A doctor is one of them.

I said 80 as I know you wouldn't admit to doing over 100 at any point in your life, unless of course you are an idiot, which I'm also betting you have done as 99% of the people on this site have.

All I'm saying is that speeding on a public road doesn't mean the guy doesn't have his life put together, as you were insinuating.

ummmm did I say he shouldn’t be working? he was a surgeon dude! little bit different than being an insurance adjuster or car salesman? lmao wtf man
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Not really. Their are hundreds of thousands of people with diabetes that lead perfectly normal lives when they take care of themselves. An episode can happen but because you have diabetes doesn't/shouldn't limit your professions. Chances are that person having an episode during a surgery is far less of a risk factor than other things you should be considering.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Not really. I comprehend that Spectreman's white knight (you) are sarcastically commenting about somebody else being a white knight.

Although I enjoy pushing your buttons, ya really, even before you asked, yer question had an answer.

And their is also always one self entitled arrogant ass as well. What's your point?

Include the word "alive" in there if you please. Obviously I expect more from a 40 year old person than you do. At that age you should have outgrown such behavior and yes, I have sped but no where near what this man did. I don't want to go to jail. I don't want to pay the state and my insurance company highway robbery and I would like to live for a few more decades.

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
Tell that to a couple of the Orthopods I work with lol...please lol

orthopods are towards the top of the physician food chain--it is what it is, just like any profession you will have those that think they are more important than they are.

Need 04 Wine

Meanest CDN on SVTP
Established Member

this was a guy with diabetes......so ya...when it hits it hits..period....to think this was anything other then some form of medical incident, is well just pathetic and pretty god damn low brow for this place

aarons04cobra

Established Member
Lots of bashing on here just because he died driving at high speeds. Seems odd that so many of these same people speaking have stories written on this forum about all the street racing they have done. I personally have done 150+ mph on public roads as I'm sure many of you have done as well. Can happen to the best of us. RIP

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
Why would his buttons need to be pushed to “get going” in the first place? You seem to try and provoke people sometimes, myself included. I’ve always ignored it until recently.
He's obviously delusional. But so is his boyfriend.

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
The sheer amount of douche baggery in this thread is life threatening.

A one car accident where obviously the car was too much to handle, he had a medical episode, or he was over life. Either way, it's a sad accident.

But then folks have to come in with "Oh well I have to wonder about his character as a doctor and a man".

Then other folks come in with "Well you don't know him, nor do you know if this was an accident or intentional"

Then a lot of white knight name calling. A lot of DB name calling.

The storm of assumptions in this thread is ginormous.

Users who are viewing this thread