Do you like your Race Red With White Stripes?

Eleanor14

Established Member
I'm shopping for a 2014 White/Blue Stripes, but came across a couple Race Red cars with white stripes with all my must have options. The cars are located out of state, so I can't simply drive down and look at them. If you have a Race Red/White Stripes shelby, do you like the color combo? Do you wish you got another color and why? I know it's all a matter of opinion, but I'd like some insight from guys who bought one and have lived with it.

Thanks

Eleanor14

Established Member
there is a white with blue on auto trader

I saw a few, but most of them are non-recaro cars. There was one that was all there and listed for a while, but it just sold. I think it was listed for like 2 months.

carguy19

Established Member
I am not a big red with anything fan. I love blue and white cars with white or black or blue stripes.

Mine is grabber with white.

I don't think there is anything wrong with red with white or red with black. It just doesn't appeal to me. Nothing personal to anyone that owns a red car. I am not dissing anyone.

redline

Established Member
I have race red with white stripes . lovin it the only problem it is nascar loud .arh long tubes with sw retro chamber. no cats

redline

Established Member
MY car is ARH 1 7/8 w off road H and stock catback and its piercingly loud.

i have the arh non catted h pipe . going to figure out how to choke down the h pipe to knock out all the raspy sound that it has.

07 Black Beauty

Established Member
I'm not a fan of white stripes on these cars, but any of the reds are very sexy. I have a candy red w/ black stripes and love the almost chameleon look of the candy paint depending on lighting.

opm

Established Member
I LOVE my race red with black stripes...not so much with white strips tho

tomshep

Another R Addict
Established Member
RR with white really pops. I have a friend that has one and it is a sharp combo. I prefer white stripes over black.

Tom

ILW84U

Established Member
Mine is white with black stripes so I have no personal opinion. I do remember people with white stripes complaining about the white stripes in the seats getting dirty.

Snkedriver

Established Member
I have race red with black stripes and it is a Great color combo but the white with blue is my second choice.

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
One suggestion I have is to add 1/4" Black pinstripes along the edges of the White stripes.

This really enhances the color combination.

waCLXmU.jpg

Blackpony13

Established Member
Agree with the 1/4 " black pinstripes...that ties the look together with the black on the car...great idea!!!!

papashelby

Established Member
Just traded in my 2010 Torch Red (pretty close in color to race red) with white stripes, on a 2013 ruby red with black stripes. The wife is NOT happy. The white really popped. I don't think I'll be getting the looks that I did in the 2010, but that's OK, less noticeable to the local law enforcement.

Users who are viewing this thread