Do you like R/KR Versions? Or prefer one model?

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
He has nothing. All he has is the demon to say he has a demon. And when the ne t latest greatest comes out he will get that. He cares less about the joy, experience of driving.

blk02edge

Established Member
I was imagining a satanic ritual with many, no make that all the my little pony stuffed animals.
LOL you never know with people who dress like that, maybe he has tea parties with his stuffed animals and the satanic thoughts are just absurd.

Either way, I vote vid of 9sec pass in new york or ban

Kaneda

BANNED
Established Member
He has nothing. All he has is the demon to say he has a demon. And when the ne t latest greatest comes out he will get that. He cares less about the joy, experience of driving.

What exactly do you think you know about me? At least I don't have an avatar photo of a car I don't even own. I care less about the joy of driving? Yeah, the Type R and Demon are joyless drives my man. Total snooze-fests. The most powerful American Muscle car of all time and the fastest Type R from the factory, no joy there my man. Next you'll claim I don't know how to drive.

My rescue bulldog has better zingers than you.

Kaneda

BANNED
Established Member
LOL you never know with people who dress like that, maybe he has tea parties with his stuffed animals and the satanic thoughts are just absurd.

Either way, I vote vid of 9sec pass in new york or ban

Dress like what? Let's do this. Share with us ONE photo of how you dress and I'll share one.

This is me going to pick up my new GT500....thinking about how the SVT forum dresses....NOTICE THE SNAKES on the shoes for GT500 boys...

IMG_3135.JPG

Kaneda

BANNED
Established Member

We felt bad that you don't even drive the car in your avatar, so we got you a little gift. Come over and have a toast with us? We can talk about the JOY of driving...bury the hatchet ol' friend? It would mean the world to Bubba.

IMG_4102.JPG

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I like the sophisticated style, but I like cheap whiskey and burnouts more.

You might be a Russian bot. Do you thump with Trump or lose with the blue’s?

5.2Leader

Established Member
I wanna know which on is Bubba?

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
I’d be lying if I said I had the slightest idea what this thread has turned into.

tomshep

Another R Addict
Established Member
Each of these thread turns into a slow-moving train wreck. So depressed I even clicked on the thread knowing "Pinkie" started it......

Tom

Kaneda

BANNED
Established Member
Each of these thread turns into a slow-moving train wreck. So depressed I even clicked on the thread knowing "Pinkie" started it......

Tom

Don't worry, in one week we'll all have the new car to discuss and On D Bit can change his avatar to it, another car he doesn't own. Gonna be good times!

Users who are viewing this thread