Do you let people drive your car?

Who do you/would you let drive your car?

• Not even God himself!

Votes: 42 24.0%
  • Spouse only

Votes: 32 18.3%
  • Family

Votes: 46 26.3%
  • Friends

Votes: 47 26.9%
  • Anyone you know

Votes: 8 4.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
The only people that ever drove my car is my dad and my good friend. I dont trust anyone else with my car.

StanDaman

Established Member
Wishing4Cobra said:
The only people that ever drove my car is my dad and my good friend. I dont trust anyone else with my car.

haha same here only 2 people besides myself that drive my car

Great Asp

Established Member
Premium Member
Only one

The only one I will let drive the 04 is my son (22 years old).

But he was taught to drive a Cobra replica with 550HP, and a 90" wheelbase :eek:

These cars are to be respected, even stock. Someone wants a thrill?, I'll help them find a Termy to buy for their own.

Eric

PS My shifter knob is loose, so I do not have to look too hard, do I pull the leather boot down to tighten the nut under the shifter knob like a normal shifter? Sorry to get off topic, I did not want to start a new thread for a loose knob. Thanks!

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
Almost anyone.

Hell if pretty much anyone wants or needs to make NHRA license passes they are more than welcome to use the race car.

Orange Stang 04

Electric Green FTW
Established Member
Only 1 of my friends has driven my car, but he has an 03 Cobra so can handle the power. I wouldnt let any of my other friends tho because most of them have no experience driving cars with a lot of horsepower.

Last edited:

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
Great Asp said:
PS My shifter knob is loose, so I do not have to look too hard, do I pull the leather boot down to tighten the nut under the shifter knob like a normal shifter? Sorry to get off topic, I did not want to start a new thread for a loose knob. Thanks!

Crank down on the knob. The whole knob turns.

They either have to have a car the same or more powerful...

or let me phuck them.

That's the rule.

sick03cobra

you made Terminator mad!
Established Member
i will let anyone who has driven a powerful rear wheel drive car drive mine as long as I am in it. the only person who i let "borrow" it is my brother cause hes a pretty good driver and he agreed to let me have sex with his girlfriend if i let him drive it...JK

Nvr_Spds

Pushrod > 4v
Established Member
My fiance and my engine builder are the only ones allowed to drive my truck. 1 of my friends has driven it, but i couldnt drive 2 lightnings at once.

SQ Stang

I'm an SIT WOO WOO
Established Member
Close friends who have fast cars as well...although I told one not to floor it in 1st because my shitty tires just spin and the tach goes straight to redline..and well he did and it went to 7K. Bastard!

Almighty-One

^_^
Established Member
Family

and only my two to other friends with mustangs that have a brain that understands the cars

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
i let my buddies drive it, my last 2 girlfriends were too short (my power seat fuse is blown, and I wont fix it because i like how short people physically cannot drive my car:D )

Users who are viewing this thread