Do you ever let ricers win?

LS1PUSSOUT

Banned
i let this guy in a honda accord beat me on the interstate lol and he really though he was winning. I was shifting at 3krpms and was pretty much right next to him the whole time while he was at wide open throttle. Only reason I did it was because he kept revving at me and his friends were all in the car. I didnt even give it half throttle and when I passed by him after the supposed "race" he was all trying to give the whole thumbs up and everything.. haha! If I had actually given it full throttle for 3 seconds I wouldnt have been able to see him in the rearview mirror it would be so bad...:lol:

SVTSnake485

Banned
haha...is it just me or does every town seem to have their own ricer car club where they all park their '89 preludes together in a local parking lot with the shitpipes on the exhaust and admire each others neon kits..its pretty humorous

THE_STIG

Established Member
haha...is it just me or does every town seem to have their own ricer car club where they all park their '89 preludes together in a local parking lot with the shitpipes on the exhaust and admire each others neon kits..its pretty humorous

They do it at a Wawa in my town, every friday night, its hilarious

MrMeowMeow

Established Member
I hate racing cars that are near equal in speed. I either want to blow them away or get smoked. Close races are how you end up wrapped around a tree because you're too stubborn to just let off it.

I don't even street race anymore. I've seen too many of my buddies get royally bent over and have their cars impounded. Screw that...

Seraphus

I R ANDROID LEG!
Established Member
No, never. In fact, i love running into the turboed ones thinking they're the shit with their little 4banger or rare V6 turbos. I love revving into boost in the C5Z/Terminator and watching they'er eyes light up hearing a V8 turbo screaming. Then, if they still decide to race me i make it a point to be laughing my ass off as loud as possible with all windows down when i beat them and they catch up at the next light.

. . . if you live here you'd understand.

SCT2003

2012 3.7 & 1986 NOTCH
Established Member
No, never. In fact, i love running into the turboed ones thinking they're the shit with their little 4banger or rare V6 turbos. I love revving into boost in the C5Z/Terminator and watching they'er eyes light up hearing a V8 turbo screaming. Then, if they still decide to race me i make it a point to be laughing my ass off as loud as possible with all windows down when i beat them and they catch up at the next light.

. . . if you live here you'd understand.

Yep, I live not that far from you and work even closer.

One of the funniest moments I had was when a Honda kept buzzin' me and I finally just stomped it a little to bring him back to reality. He pulls up at the next light and says, "Why don't you have Brembos in the back???" I was like WTF does that have to do with anything??? I guess he was trying to put me down or something because I have OEM calipers in the back???

LOL

I didn't say anything else to him...just pulled away from him like he was standing still when the light turned green. I could hear the faint sound of his fart cart trying to keep up the best it could. I'm sure the roar of my exhaust and whine of the Eaton inspired him to stop off at Pep Boys on the way home.

:burnout:

What a tool...

Later....Dave

Lowrie

Established Member
In the rare occasion that I get challenged, I never let them win. I just ignore them completely based on the situation and car. Like the other day when a WRX with an STI wing on it tried following me to race me. Thing was that we were in a 35MPH zone with a lot of traffic.

Seraphus

I R ANDROID LEG!
Established Member
Yep, I live not that far from you and work even closer.

One of the funniest moments I had was when a Honda kept buzzin' me and I finally just stomped it a little to bring him back to reality. He pulls up at the next light and says, "Why don't you have Brembos in the back???" I was like WTF does that have to do with anything??? I guess he was trying to put me down or something because I have OEM calipers in the back???

LOL

I didn't say anything else to him...just pulled away from him like he was standing still when the light turned green. I could hear the faint sound of his fart cart trying to keep up the best it could. I'm sure the roar of my exhaust and whine of the Eaton inspired him to stop off at Pep Boys on the way home.

:burnout:

What a tool...

Later....Dave

Hahah you share my pain of the idiots around here!

I's wanna see pics of your car, there's a SB that's a few blocks away from where i worked that always parks out on the street in front of a building.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
i would never let my own mother win let alone a damn ricer

Users who are viewing this thread