Do you ever let ricers win?

djh0102

Established Member
I do from time to time. Or I'll run just hard enough to win so they can say "I almost had him." I remember when I was 16-20. I worked so hard for my first couple of cars (89 grand am, 94 thunderbird) and it really hurt when people bagged on my stuff. I imagine a ricer feels the same way when a muscle car picks on them. Sometimes, I'll see myself in that ricer and let him think he's pretty close. Even give him the thumbs up. The last thing I want to do is rub in the fact that my car is better. But if their in a bmw or somthing nice, all bets are off.

FastNick01

Established Member
I understand 100%. Some of the ricers by me actually work hard for there cars. If Im racing someone I will always try my best. If I loose, or win I always nod or wave off the other driver in respect. Basically treat them how I would like to be treated. If they like imports thats fine. Everybody likes what they like. I used to be all anti ricer, I still am,wouldn't be caught dead in one, but as I grew older I understood the fact that everybodies different. And you should always treat people nice no matter what.

The tables turn when there dicks to you thogh. If that be the case make fun of them, then blow there doors off and send them home crying.

Juruense

Banned
when it becomes a game of chicken to see who will let off the gas first I always let the other guy win. That is why I never "race" from a roll.

Let them do their flyby and turn on their hazards if they want. If they line up against me again they will lose off the line again nothing else matters to me.

If they somehow beat me off the line they earn a thumbs up. Only person that ever got one was a guy driving a Thunderbird supercoupe on a real cold winter day when I first got my car and overpowered the road.

Last edited:

rezarxt

free pizza man
Established Member
Most of the time I just ignore them and dont even try at all. Not worth the ticket in VA.

TrueBlueCobra01

SVT
Established Member
For me, it's not that I don't get challenged, it's just that I rarely roll up to a stop light next to someone who wants to race. Plus I'm always thinking about my dumbass ricer friends who talk shit about my "big heavy American POS" but never want to race. I love destroying ricer punks.

Common

Established Member
I like to let them know that I DO in fact notice their worthless shitcans by doing quick and NOT so subtle dickslap on their chin when they try the infamous flyby. I usually enforce my "NO FLYBY" zone rule and do a little burst from 45ish to 70ish.

At that point I'm ahead by a Boeing 757 or two lengths so I quickly switch into the far right lane, brake somewhat hard and smile politely as they do the drive of shame next to you.

sonblue03

"non SVT owning loser"
Established Member
I don't acknowledge it unless the car looks like a challenge, even so I won't go insanely fast on roads...If its a 350Z or something around there I usually just keep driving and pay no attention.

SCT2003

2012 3.7 & 1986 NOTCH
Established Member
Sure I let them win...

Well, after a very successful "flyby" complete with flashing lights, fart noises, and cockeyed hats...they've earned it!!!

Well in their minds anyways...LOL

Rice, it's not just a food...it's a life style!!!

Later...Dave

StangJason

Established Member
I do from time to time. Or I'll run just hard enough to win so they can say "I almost had him." I remember when I was 16-20. I worked so hard for my first couple of cars (89 grand am, 94 thunderbird) and it really hurt when people bagged on my stuff. I imagine a ricer feels the same way when a muscle car picks on them. Sometimes, I'll see myself in that ricer and let him think he's pretty close. Even give him the thumbs up. The last thing I want to do is rub in the fact that my car is better. But if their in a bmw or somthing nice, all bets are off.

So you are the reason I keep running into dumbass ricers that drive like their car is a Ferrari and nearly kill everyone on the road because of it. :nonono:

Users who are viewing this thread