do you care if your woman wears fingernail polish or not?

does fingernail polish matter to you?

• Yes it does, makes them look better

Votes: 28 21.5%
  • not at all

Votes: 102 78.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gump

aka jamz
Established Member
Gotta get a poll with this one. My wife & daughter in a discussion about the importance of fingernail polish, I stated guys don't care if women wear it or not.
In all my years I have never heard any guy say "gross she'd look better with fingernail polish."

Make-up is important no doubt as if they wear it right, then they dumbfound us! :banana:

Reason, the very history of make-up was intended to resemble a sexually aroused woman. Her cheeks blush, her eyes darken & her lips get red when aroused.

lowflyn

Found my 03sbvert...
Established Member
Nope, and the less make-up the better. I like a woman who looks good without makeup, the morning after will always make you feel like crap when you see all that makeup off.

Azrael

Úlfhéðnar
Established Member
My wife hasn't worn nail polish since we were married. Neither of my daughters have an opinion on it, it is a whimsical fashion for them; like when they get bored.

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
I don't care but my girl has never worn any ever. I told her it'd look hot if she tried it since I don't think I've ever been with a girl that painted her nails (kinda weird thinking about it now) so she went out and spent a bunch of money on a good french manicure.. which to me looked like someone just put some whiteout on the white part of her nails. What a ripoff. 99 cent gloss blue or some crap would've done just fine.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
normally I don't care. but if the occasion is formal I would prefer it. There are a couple places we go that I would insist on it if she hadn't already taken care of it.

L8APEX

*Turbo Not to Scale
Established Member
Premium Member
I really don't care but If she came home with nails painted sonic blue I'd notice really quick. :D

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
i dont give a shit at all. i think chicks care because other chicks look for it.

I don 't do it for other women, I do it for myself. I like having my fingers and toes painted. I can't remember the last time my toenails weren't painted. :shrug: As for make up, I wear it because I hate the way I look shitty without it.

I don't know if Kyle notices any of it. :??:

Users who are viewing this thread