Do you believe that every guy/girl has a soul mate?

Do you believe that every guy/girl a soul mate?

• No way

Votes: 13 31.0%
  • I have no idea

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Of course

Votes: 22 52.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

zzzzzer

Livin' Life Roush-less :(
Established Member
I have to answer YES.

True, mathematically speaking it is probable that there is more than 1 person who could be your soul mate but it is also true that it is physically impossible to meet every other woman/man on earth in order to disprove the "singular soul mate" theory.

So, from the perspective of realism I have to believe there is only one soul mate. The vast majority of soul mate possibilities have been eliminated in one form or another (particularly from a geographic standpoint). Just my humble opinion, though :shrug: .

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
Originally posted by Sailing2Smth
simply put:
yes, there is a soulmate for everyone.
yup i belive that as well. very well said.:beer: :coolman:

MattNCSU

Who sharted?
Established Member
Originally posted by L.B.
Anytime :lol1:
lmao, what a jackass :lol:

Interesting how things have swung to the 'of course' side.
I think some of you think that there are multiple 'soul mates' or true one and onlys. But should that really still be considered?
I have always thought that a one and only truly means what it says. That there is nobody in the world who can truly be as loving and meaningful than this person, ie. these two people where ment to meet and fall in love. Why do you assume that there maybe 5 or 6 others, what about 200? Where does it end? Does personal preference have any effect or is it just fate?

I completely agree with the others. Most of this is just the creation of hollywood and dreams. :shrug:
If you meet someone, get along, and fall in love. Why worry about if he/she is the one?

nj7703

Established Member
Originally posted by MattNCSU
lmao, what a jackass :lol:

Interesting how things have swung to the 'of course' side.
I think some of you think that there are multiple 'soul mates' or true one and onlys. But should that really still be considered?
I have always thought that a one and only truly means what it says. That there is nobody in the world who can truly be as loving and meaningful than this person, ie. these two people where ment to meet and fall in love. Why do you assume that there maybe 5 or 6 others, what about 200? Where does it end? Does personal preference have any effect or is it just fate?

I completely agree with the others. Most of this is just the creation of hollywood and dreams. :shrug:
If you meet someone, get along, and fall in love. Why worry about if he/she is the one?

I must be totally jaded cause to me it seem a little far fetched. For those of you who think it is a reality, can your soulmate be ugly? Do you think if your soulmate was a 450lb woman, you would give her a chance to show it? Not saying people out there are shallow, just that if it was the case, why is the soulmate always an "ideal" She is perfect, loves sports, a sexual animal in the sack, and of course gorgeous. Why can't your soulmate be a heavy woman with a lazy eye. Sorry just seems like the whole thing is human wishful thinking. I think we are basically compatible with just about anyone we have a lot in common with, and you happen to settle on the best choise that comes along. If we all had soulmates, relationships would not be such a pain in the ass to maintain. Sorry rant over.

TwoValveKid

Uh oh.....
Established Member
i think that everyone has a soulmate...but i dont think its one person out of a few billion....i think there is a group of ladies that you will be happy with no matter what and you could consider your "soulmate"...so technically speaking...everyone will eventually find one in my opinion

bubba

Established Member
I don't know about the whole " there is a girl out there and she is my soul mate" ideal that some people have.
What I like to think is when I find the right girl who loves me, i love her, and our personalities mesh we get real close and the bond we create is similar to what most would describe as being soul mates. This bond would take time to develop, but creating a bond that strong with someone and being with them is like euphoria. Even if something happens and the ground falls from under your feet, you had something that was just so perfect and the good times will almost always outweigh the heartbreak.

i have spoken :coolman:

redaddiction

Project Venom
Established Member
I think there is one out there it's the one you find and have then you lose her. Then you feel real stupd for fing up and work the rest of your life to get her and if you get another chance then you work to keep her till the day you die. thats how it works now i just gotta get my girl back

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
There are many soul mates out there!!! I have friends that find a new one every Friday and Saturday night:D

nj7703

Established Member
Originally posted by FordSVTFan
There are many soul mates out there!!! I have friends that find a new one every Friday and Saturday night:D

Those are'nt soulmates, those are poledancers.... ok same thing :)

CraneClan

Injun along at 140
Established Member
Originally posted by ssssnake
I don't think there is just one out there. But I do think that you can find someone who is just right for you and then you grow into soulmates.
Absolutely correct. If you're lucky, your relationship grows from beginning to death. Over the years you find triumph and tragedy, high points and low, love and sorrow, and yet you just know, looking back over the years, you wouldn't have traded your relationship for another. Congratulations, you found your soulmate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread