Do they listen.........

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
so you’re saying it’s safe for me to remove my tin foil hat?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I didn't say that.... you're still being monitored and tracked for marketing purposes and by government if you search for key words they don't approve of. Like "ISIS/JOIN" or "PRESIDENT/KILL". I will almost certainly guarantee a computer just red flagged this post and it will be reviewed in some way.

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
I didn't say that.... you're still being monitored and tracked for marketing purposes and by government if you search for key words they don't approve of. Like "ISIS/JOIN" or "PRESIDENT/KILL". I will almost certainly guarantee a computer just red flagged this post and it will be reviewed in some way.
Maybe we will gain a few new members to that we can actually call out in a true SD thread.

Sent from my SM-G930V using the svtperformance.com mobile app

jessie jaramill

Established Member
So to start off, I'm not a tin hat type of person.

But with this summer being so hot and humid me and my wife have been watching a lot of movies at night. Some on netflixs, or on the movie channels on cable.

But we have noticed if we google movies that we are watching in our phones to check stuff out about the movie or who was in it, that our phones always knew the search before we typed it out.

We just watched the movie "They Live" and I typed in my phone "THE" and the first thing it started to auto fill in was "they live".

How out of all the things that start with "the" would it go to the movie thats randomly on the tv if my phone wasn't listening to whats around it. Am I crazy or does it seem like our phones know what I'm doing all the time.
Bro they do watch us..john f Kennedy tried to warn us..

Sent from my SM-G950U using svtperformance.com mobile app

CV355

_
Established Member
I quit Facebook in 2015 and haven't regretted it at all. It started recognizing people by their shoes, no joke.

I was also noticing that "people you may know" were individuals I interacted with, such as bank tellers, grocery store clerks, etc. Why? GPS proximity.

Creepy.

Coiled03

Established Member
Yes, they're monitoring you. But what are you gonna do about it, go off the grid? LOL. Good luck with that.

Hunter98SVT

Maximum Over Rustle
Established Member
I had an Echo Dot hooked up for about a month and I would be talking to my wife bout something I see on TV such as an ad would come on for a MyPillow. And I'd say something like, "I wonder if those MyPillow's work, we should get a couple" and that Dot would order it. Without me telling it anything at all. I ended up throwing it up in the air and shooting it like a clay target.

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
We live in a simulation.

Hi Morpheus

And yes, Geo Fencing, Geo Targeting, and even scarier is the new tech they came out with a few years ago.

It essentially takes your facebook, linkedin, insta, twitter, gmail, forum information, etc.. it builds a profile about you. Political leanings, interests, career info, tendencies, everything. It was designed for "recruiters" to hire people.

I quit that job like immediately after I saw that. Freaked me out and I wasn't about to be party to that.

jmsa540

Established Member
I quit Facebook in 2015 and haven't regretted it at all. It started recognizing people by their shoes, no joke.

I was also noticing that "people you may know" were individuals I interacted with, such as bank tellers, grocery store clerks, etc. Why? GPS proximity.

Creepy.
..whoa.

That's weird!

Sent from my SM-G892A using the svtperformance.com mobile app

jmsa540

Established Member
I had an Echo Dot hooked up for about a month and I would be talking to my wife bout something I see on TV such as an ad would come on for a MyPillow. And I'd say something like, "I wonder if those MyPillow's work, we should get a couple" and that Dot would order it. Without me telling it anything at all. I ended up throwing it up in the air and shooting it like a clay target.
Haha, wow

Sent from my SM-G892A using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread