do not buy mac products

pumped 03

Established Member
i have bbk long tubes and their shorty h and i like them alot.the long tubes were $480 part #bbk15330 and the shorty was $149 part #bbk1535 i got them at holcomb motorsports 910 739 0747

Last edited:

Jim Vaccaro

Established Member
I have had good results with Mac Products..Long Tubes on my 99GT and many catbacks..I never used there off road pipe..I am a tree lover,However like with many off road pipe the leaks are from the gaskets they send..Mustang Magic a Mac Dealer uses different gaskets when installing there off road pipes....

gmynko

I like injecting people
Established Member
I just spent over $30K on a car, that's why I went with a Borla - arguably one of the best CBs out there. Be cautious, the aftermarket is filled with crap and vendors who love to take advantage of HP addicts like ourselves. Bona Fortuna. Ciao!:burnout:

98gtstang

www.snma.net
Established Member
Im still up in the air weather I should get MAC LT's and O/R H-pipr or BBK LT's and O/R H-pipe. BBK is a little more but not by much, If I get MAC hope I dont have any problems with them.

racerat

200+mph Boss-O-Matic!
Established Member
I have the MAC 3" catback on my Cobra and the Prochamber on my 99. Both have been on for more than a year and I'm very happy with performance, fit/finish and sound.
If I had to worry about salt and rust, then I would have gone another route for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread