Do not buy anything from...

Bearden86

Established Member
So a week ago I bought a prochamber from 03Snakeb1te through PayPal (I paid the 3%). After I paid for the prochamber he promised a tracking number within a couple of hours and that was the last I heard from him. He won't return my txt or phone calls. Just a heads up for the 99% of people on here who are honest hard working Americans.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Seems this is happening more often.

Hope everything works out.

flS/R

Established Member
So a week ago I bought a prochamber from 03Snakeb1te through PayPal (I paid the 3%). After I paid for the prochamber he promised a tracking number within a couple of hours and that was the last I heard from him. He won't return my txt or phone calls. Just a heads up for the 99% of people on here who are honest hard working Americans.

if it is only a week, then this might be a little too soon to post this :shrug:
Since you paid the fees, did you send the money as "goods" or "gift"? If you don't get it in a couple more days then it would be a consideration to file a paypal claim.

I feel your pain, scammers suck. Here's hoping that it is on its way :beer:

Bearden86

Established Member
if it is only a week, then this might be a little too soon to post this :shrug:
Since you paid the fees, did you send the money as "goods" or "gift"? If you don't get it in a couple more days then it would be a consideration to file a paypal claim.

I feel your pain, scammers suck. Here's hoping that it is on its way :beer:

I had the same thoughts as I was posting my initial thread, however in my opinion if you tell someone to expect tracking information within a hour of the transaction and then you cease all communication I'm going to assume you didn't keep your end of the deal. If something prevents me from keeping my word I go out of my way to ensure that the other party is informed. That's just common courtesy. I paid the 3% as a goods transaction.

flS/R

Established Member
I had the same thoughts as I was posting my initial thread, however in my opinion if you tell someone to expect tracking information within a hour of the transaction and then you cease all communication I'm going to assume you didn't keep your end of the deal. If something prevents me from keeping my word I go out of my way to ensure that the other party is informed. That's just common courtesy. I paid the 3% as a goods transaction.

well, if you sent the money as "goods" then you can always file a claim. Try sending him an email using his paypal id and see if he gets back to you that way. Hopefully he just forgot to send tracking information

again, fingers crossed for you :beer:

Bearden86

Established Member
well, if you sent the money as "goods" then you can always file a claim. Try sending him an email using his paypal id and see if he gets back to you that way. Hopefully he just forgot to send tracking information

again, fingers crossed for you :beer:

Good idea will do and thanks!

CobRoush-00

Established Member
I don't know what's going on but I seem to read these kind of threads more and more. Are we getting more dishonest as sellers or more impatient as buyers?
Anyway, OP, I hope you get this matter resolved soon. Good luck!

01Jes

Z06 bought with food stamps
Established Member
Op put a claim on that dirtbag and I hope you didn't send your funds as gift. Good luck

Bearden86

Established Member
I already sent a email to him via PayPal I will file a dispute tommorow. The main lesson here as buyers and sellers is communication. If your selling something communicate with the buyer in a timely fashion. Simple Communication on the sellers prt would have prevented this in the begining.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I already sent a email to him via PayPal I will file a dispute tommorow. The main lesson here as buyers and sellers is communication. If your selling something communicate with the buyer in a timely fashion. Simple Communication on the sellers prt would have prevented this in the begining.

Eh I probably would've given him a little more time, but hey it's your money.

Still waiting for him to come in here for his side of the story.

Users who are viewing this thread