Do NOT buy a Flossy Knob

D1984

Whining
Established Member
The VISA route worked. I received an email from Flossy that they cancelled the order, but said that they would have happily cancelled it if I contacted them. Then the email said "do not reply to this email, this mailbox is not monitored!"

What a joke. I wasted at least 3 hours screwing around with this, but at least I got my money back and didn't get a $100 paper weight.

It sucks because early on they seemed good, and then probably got too ahead of themselves. That's the problem with a lot of these small online automotive parts related companies. You see it a lot in the retrofit HID world too.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
This is reminiscent of the guy who was trying to get some parts powder coated by an ex-vendor here. They kept screwing him over with their promises to deliver and dragged it out for months. They blamed the ordeal on dealing with their private life and kids. The wife was a real piece of work.

humbro19

Established Member
Wish I would have seen this before I ordered. Flossy ****ed me down too. Just ordered one from Anarchy Motive and I'm sending the Flossy back for a refund.

Zemedici

Established Member
This is reminiscent of the guy who was trying to get some parts powder coated by an ex-vendor here. They kept screwing him over with their promises to deliver and dragged it out for months. They blamed the ordeal on dealing with their private life and kids. The wife was a real piece of work.

I was involved with the same scenario with the same guy. Truly a piece of work.

351stang

Beast ZL1
Established Member
Finally got my Anarchy Motive Atlas in. Took about 3 months, but the end result is excellent. It's heavy and I like the size. The purple looks good with my Mystichrome interior.

shift knob 001 (800x600).jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You're referring to The Powder House (Brian and Sara Pancoast). Business status is unknown, but the State of California site shows the company's status as "Suspended/Forfeited" usually for failure to file a return, pay taxes, etc.).

Jmurrz

Established Member
I had a similar/equally horrible experience with Flossy too. Made my order, did not hear anything for weeks. I called to check status and was assured they would get it out to me. Another few weeks and more emails back and fourth, still no shift knob. I filed a claim with paypal and got refunded. Horrible company. I ordered a MGW and it was perfect. If you are looking for more customization and weighted knobs TWM also looks good although I have no personal experience.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread