Do I stand a chance against this porsche

Rct851

Established Member
image_zpsf6aeea03.jpg

GoneN60

Established Member
My buddy had problems with this turbo porshe when he had his bolt on setup. Only upgrade from mines was kooks long tube headers and custom dynotuned through a local shop here. He would stick with the turbo on the initial hit and the turbo would started walking him. I think the turbo is very mildly modded. Now my buddy has a paxton and the turb porshe wont let him have a fair race

GoneN60

Established Member
My buddy had problems with this turbo porshe when he had his bolt on setup. Only upgrade from mines was kooks long tube headers and custom dynotuned through a local shop here. He would stick with the turbo on the initial hit and the turbo would started walking him. I think the turbo is very mildly modded. Now my buddy has a paxton and the turb porshe wont let him have a fair race

BTW this is an 04 99? AWD Turbo. Mods to it are X51 package , tune and exhaust upgrade with HRE lighweight wheels

matt5058

Established Member
Wait, is this is a Porsche 911 Carrera S or a Porsche 911 Turbo S? It's an important distinction to make....the 997 911 Carrera S had 380 HP stock and the 997 911 Turbo S had 523 HP stock...

slow306stang

Established Member
Premium Member
When my GT had an x-pipe, tune, and axle back I had no issues pulling on a Carrera S on the straights...turns, not so much lol

Users who are viewing this thread