Do CARS get GIRLS

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I think both of you must have sedans. Couple of early 20's girls at work want me to take them for a ride. Not going to happen. Don't need any drama in my life, even if innocent on my part.
LOL
You can always throw me the keys and I'll take them for that "ride". :D

T's03GT

#Team5bro
Established Member
When I had my '03 in High School some liked it and others thought I was stupid for getting it over a truck.

Most have liked the 5.0. I have taught a few how to drive it and they always loved it. I had one girl actually go after me after seeing me pass by her; she told me the car caught her attention and I was icing on the cake LOL. So I guess you could say it kind of got me laid/a GF. She was cool girl though.

The truck on the other hand, they all seem to love it. Especially in my area, trucks are where it's at if you want that extra point on a girls scale haha. But they also always ask to ride in the car...

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
Women respond way more to my powder blue 76 Mercedes and Series Land Rover than any of my Cobra's or my CTS-V's.

Never_Enough

Established Member
+1

As a new-to-me NC Club owner, it is amazing how many compliments ya get from women haha.
If I did not want a Chevelle so bad, I would have already gone out & bought an ND. Instead, I'm looking for another NA & the Chevelle FTW

Jmurrz

Established Member
Such an interesting topic. I just had this conversation with my girlfriend and her (hot) friends. They seem to think that mustangs are "mid life crisis cars" and that most women won't look twice. I found it super ironic that they thought my vette had tons more sex appeal and was less of a mid life crisis car.

I think it really depends on the car and your location. In my hometown you would have better luck picking up girls in your rusty cummins than a new GTR. Girls there all wanted to be pretend country girls who went home to their parents 4,500 Sqft home on a golf course. They were always the notorious "Truck sluts" who could be found in the dirtiest ripped up jeans. Jeep and diesel guys pulled girls way out of their league there.

CO Mack

Established Member
The most surefire to impress people with a car is by having a more expensive/rare car than the neighbors.

Expensive may be money (Ferrari), it may be time (winner of car shows).

Spend time on a college degree and/or in the gym or on airplanes going to exotic places...most girls, at best, won't care about your Rustang or 2001 Cummins...

Last edited:

luker669

Established Member
I've had mustang verts, bmw's, cobra, sport bikes and a 66 corvair vert.
The corvair got a lot of attention from women, definitely the sport bikes got the ladies !

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

_Snake_

Established Member
My sport bike was more of a chick magnet than my Harley.....probably because I wore a full face helmet when on the sport bike. Lol

SeikenFreak

2 Scoops
Established Member
I can't say it's made any real difference for me. But I don't go out much except for casual drives.

My GF in high school liked my cars, but I met her before I had any. A lady at work liked my Nissan. She knew a thing or two about it, and we'd flirt a little around work I think. But she was apparently a mess so that may have just been in her character.

I do have a profile up on a dating app and one of the pictures is with the Nissan at the track. Its corny but I figure if a girl knows what it is and wants to ask about it then she is the sort of girl I'm interested in. I had one girl message and ask me about it and I answered her questions. Another girl (who ended up being a former dealership technician and knew her stuff) I talked to non-stop for a week. She very much wanted to see the car. Suggested sexual acts in or around it haha. After the week, I met up with her at her place, hooked up, it was weird for me so that kinda ended that. She wanted to meet up again at a local track but oh well.

Don't think anyone gives a damn about the Mustang. It's just a boring dime-a-dozen Mustang as far I can see.

Dudes though? All the dudes. Lots of attention.

200.gif

Last edited:

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
My really clean Volvo 1800 sort of pulled a 25yo last week. Didn't make or break it but definitely made a difference.

grd951

Established Member
I had a girl once ask me after a party and going for a ride in mine how I didn't have a few girlfriends with a car like this. Depends on the girl.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread