• Welcome to SVTPerformance!

DIY Economy Performance | 550+HP Capable 5-Star Tuned F-150

Discussion in 'Front Page Articles' started by SID297, Jul 21, 2020.

1. TerminatoRS

TerminatoRS Well-Known Member Premium Member Established Member Party Liquor Posse

I have an STX 2.7 supercab (suicide doors) and the electronic locking diff. She's a turd right off the hit, but once the snails spin up in first, she hazes the tires and barks into second. Loads of fun for what it is. If I had all those mods, I could see it being pretty gnarly.

2. mustang5o

mustang5o Member Established Member

I was considering a base 2wd truck for my tow rig. Got a flatbed car hauler for my Mustang that I take to the track. This would have been awesome. Then I found a loaded 2012 FX4 5.0 with with low miles and went for that. Might be better for the few really snowy days we get here in middle America. I'd have to run good all seasons or have two sets of tires for a truck like that. Already looking at a second set of track wheels for the Mustang and I'm running out of space.

3. efurlong

efurlong Active Member Established Member

I have a 2015 2.7 EB (bought brand new). It's one of the very best motors I've ever owned. Can't even feel it at idle...has a TON of power & it's good on fuel. If I needed another F150...I'd get another 2.7