Divorce Corp

terrible one

American Made
Established Member
Anyone watch this documentary on Netflix? Pretty crazy stories on there, a must watch for anyone thinking of getting a divorce.

robraySVT

Established Member
Watched it the other night. I Didn't realize family court does not have to adhere to any of checks and balances of traditional court. I knew that most lawyers are greedy scum of the earth, but I didn't realize to what depth judges and lawyers collaborated with each other to create so many injustices all in the name of money. I Don't know if all of it's true, but if so, it sickens me. I'm surprised more judges and divorce lawyers haven't been assassinated.

jbs$

Established Member
If you get sucked into this court and your net worth exceeds a color TV, be sure that you have all of your assets buried in to a Cook Island Trust. Even the IRS can't bust one of those.

MG0h3

Established Member
I just went through a divorce and am still dealing with my lawyer screwing me. Didnt tell me about changes made between our initial sworn agreement and the final filing. When I caught them and told her I wouldnt sign, she said she would file it without my signature. I called the State Bar and county clerk who both stated she couldn't do that if I told her not to file it. Sure enough, filed it without my signature.

Now my exes attorney is calling me asking for the money that resulted from the changes. Not sure how Im going to proceed. Its been three months and he hasnt taken me to court yet so well see. The fact that the other attorney filed it after making changes without telling me and against my direct order not to file may leave him with less power. If all he can get is a judgement against me Ill just let him do it.

I recently had a buyer who was renting during closing bail on me (marital home) and short me 2400 in rent. I got a judgement against him. He called and said good luck, youll never see that money. Guess what. He was a lawyer.

I honestly feel I could have done better representing myself as we never actually had a trial. It was just the two attorneys dividing up my life savings in between bullshitting about the NBA playoffs.

Users who are viewing this thread