Division X rails with 2.9?

perry2k12

Established Member
Hey all I searched and searched and had a hard time finding any definite information. I'm planning a little bit of a build right now for spring time and just want to make sure I'm not going to run into a particular problem. Currently I'm running a 2.9 Whipple standard inlet with stock fuel rails. I'm 95% sure I'm going to purchase Lethal's 1400 hp return kit. Does anyone have a 2.9 standard inlet Whipple with the DivisionX fuel rails? EGR is deleted. Already purchased Bosch 105lb injectors. Just want to make sure I'm not going to run into any major fitment issues. Also any other pointers would be great. Thanks to anybody with any information!

Reload469

Established Member
Hey all I searched and searched and had a hard time finding any definite information. I'm planning a little bit of a build right now for spring time and just want to make sure I'm not going to run into a particular problem. Currently I'm running a 2.9 Whipple standard inlet with stock fuel rails. I'm 95% sure I'm going to purchase Lethal's 1400 hp return kit. Does anyone have a 2.9 standard inlet Whipple with the DivisionX fuel rails? EGR is deleted. Already purchased Bosch 105lb injectors. Just want to make sure I'm not going to run into any major fitment issues. Also any other pointers would be great. Thanks to anybody with any information!
Not an exact answer to your problem, but I'm running the DivX rails on my 3.4L Crusher and haven't had any fitment problems. Hopefully that helps some.

perry2k12

Established Member
Not an exact answer to your problem, but I'm running the DivX rails on my 3.4L Crusher and haven't had any fitment problems. Hopefully that helps some.
If the rails fit with that setup I'm sure it will be fine with my little ol 2.9 thanks!

MalcolmV8

Established Member
I don't follow the div x line so I don't know what generation rails but I did put a 2.9 whipple crusher on an 03/04 Cobra that had div x rails on it and it cleared. Not so much on the GT500 though. I had to grind the bottom of the 2.9 intake to make clearance for the rail. However GT500s with Fore rails cleared without any grinding.

paulstang347

Established Member
They cleared my brothers 3.4 crusher just fine. Also cleared other brothers gt500 gen 2 vmp mach 1 build

Thoes 2 and mine all running lethal kits. Zero issues

Last edited:

Brian Kuntzman

Terminator_mk6
Established Member
Could of just been a fluke but my division X fuel rails did not fit under my whipple 2.9 I tried to clearance them and that did not work. I ended up switching to the FORE and have had no problems since.

Users who are viewing this thread