Dissapointed with Steeda Exhaust

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
sweet:beer:

now send M^^^some paypal love.....lol---j/k

Glad to hear Borla covered it...million mile warranty...even if our name's not on it we know it's ours :beer:

And yea...I could use some Papyal lovin' these days...I received some radar-love the other day :bash: :bored: :burnout::burnout:

blacknlte

Established Member
If id seen this sooner, i could have told you that it was a Borla system and my cousin is head of R&D there. So i could have pulled a few strings LOL

Dshavers

Established Member
Well I received my new exhaust yesterday, and even after specifying three times in separate emails, they sent me a set for a 2010, which I'm assuming won't fit on my 2008.

Dshavers

Established Member
yeah that's what I'm afraid of. I already emailed them about the issue, but they INSIST it will work. I can already foresee this being a major hassle.

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
Yeah they will "work" and "fit"; but why argue and screw things up stiffing you with the incorrect system when they make/sell/offer the correct one? :shrug: :??:

Dshavers

Established Member
Well if they give me any slack about it, I might just try and sell it and buy the correct one for my car. Hopefully I'll get a chance to throw them on this weekend to see.

Dshavers

Established Member
As others predicted, the new exhaust did indeed fit but stuck out about 3 inches from the rear, definitely not the appropriate look.

Users who are viewing this thread