Discount Tire EBC Brake Giveaway!

GostaFly

Established Member
I have almost 800hp and the stock pads aren't cutting it after a few high speed runs. I need a pad that is quiet on the street, doesn't dust and cloud up the chrome 18s yet has the bite to stop from 145mph.

weems

Mach Won
Established Member
Just picked up a new bullitt and lets just say these pads are unacceptable. I was planning on going with some Hawks, but I would love to try some new EBC's. :)

Discount Tire

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Travis is there any word when these pads will ship out? Thanks

EBC will ship these directly to you so I won't have a tracking number for you. EBC is running this giveaway on a number of sites so I imagine they will be a little slow in getting out the product. If you don't see them by the end of next week please let me know.

Thank you for your patience.

Matt@DTD

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Congratulations TripleBlack You have been drawn as the last winner for this giveaway. Please PM us your Full name, Address, Phone number and the year, make, Model and Engine size of your vehicle.

We appreciate everyone's participation!

Have a great weekend and drive safe.

TripleBlack

FIFAchamp
Established Member
I just got your pm. Thanks! I figured I wasn't going to win since I never win anything anyways so I hadn't checked back. You guys made my week!! Thanks! I'll be sure to give you guys my business in the future!

Users who are viewing this thread