Discount Tire EBC Brake Giveaway!

Discount Tire

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Discount Tire Direct has obtained some FREE evaluation brakes from the friendly folks at EBC to launch its new line of premium brake pads. For the next three weeks 3 lucky forum members will win a set of Yellowstuff Front Brake pads. (1 winner per week for 3 weeks)

YELLOWSTUFF
High friction upgrade sport and race brake pads for fastest street use and occasional track use.
ebc_yellowstuff_new_pad_dwg.jpg

We are sure you will be delighted with the quality of these fine components manufactured in the UK by EBC brakes and now available on-line from Discount Tire Direct. DTD is now showcasing the entire EBC Brakes pad and rotor range available for two day delivery across most of the United States.

To be eligible all you have to do is post in this thread, tell us what YOU need from your brakes or what needs to be improved on the brakes you have now.

The first drawing will be Friday October 2nd, 2009. Good luck!

More information about EBC Brakes:

To purchase EBC brake products from us please visit us on: eBay Motors-EBC Brakes

LuDamiKE81

Flattest of the Flat
Established Member
I would like a pad that lasts a while, gives me greater braking, less dust the these Hawks that i have and less noise. Maybe these yellow high friction pads are what i need to help me stop better at red lights and at the end of the 1320!

boosted2000si

All good things end!
Established Member
I would have to say less fade, better stopping power at higher speed or pads that can handle extreme heat of the sprinted runs down the street in the higher hp cars of today, all while maintaining quiet dust free properties.

lol in a perfect world right?

Y2k4cobra

Bohemian Bandit II
Established Member
I need a pad that can handle some track duty, but more so the street. Less fade with high stopping power, and less brake dust is what I'm looking for, with in the next month I will be thowing on my cross drilled Brembo rotors and need a good pad!

stangkid

Established Member
I would like a pad that lasts a while gives me greater braking less dust and less noise.

Lazered98

PAH!
Established Member
I would have to say that I need a brake with less fade and dust than these I have now, and have a greater performance to keep up with my brembo rotors. They also need to be able to slow down my pony after a hard run down the 1/4 or just a quick sprint to the grocery store.

blksvtCOBRA714

Established Member
I need a brake pad for mainly street use but occasional track use that offers high quality stopping power but emits less brake dust and creates minimal noise compared to ther other high quality pads on the market for a competitive price!

AaronK

Established Member
I would LOVE to try out these new yellow stuff pads. I've heard great things about EBC but I'd like to put them to the real test!

Orange Peel

Established Member
braking

I would like a brake,that last longer than 20,000 miles,has low fade characteristics,while being able to grab and stop car in either a spirited run or everyday driving situations. Low dust release would be another viable option specially guy's running high dollar rims and help keeps maintenance cost low,something that is also a step above the stock compound's. Looking to put drilled/or slotted rotors on next year as well.

Cobra_Kid

Established Member
I need some pads that will give me a bit more feel from pedal to pad. Less dust would also be nice. OEM's it's time for you to go.

RussZTT

Established Member
I would be interested in a set of pads that has almost no brake fade, good for brake boosting with no dust or noise. :rockon:

Discount Tire

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Congratulations Y2K4cobra You are this weeks winner. Please PM us your name, address and phone number. We all look forward to hearing what you think about your new brakes.

Have a great weekend! Good luck to everyone else for next week!

Travis
Discount Tire

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
I need a pad that can handle the Kenne Bell power. It seems so many people upgrade the horsepower on these cars and neglect the brakes. I plan on purchasing/upgrading from stock brake pads very soon to make the car more safe. I'm tired of the stock pads only lasting about average miles while supplying lots of dust on my nice rotors. I want some stopping power!

Y2k4cobra

Bohemian Bandit II
Established Member
Thanks Travis, I sent a e-mail, Man your Company Rocks!!!! Nothing but good customer service and very good prices!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited:

V6&V8SHO

Established Member
I've been running EBC yellows for the past 2 years. My car is a DD and these brake pads are awesome. I drive the car in below freezing weather too and no problem even when pads are cold.

Please put me in for the giveaway. :)

ShadowFist

Wave Existence
Established Member
If this is still going, I'd love to try different brake pads. I'm getting ready to change pads on my DD/open track 03 cobra. Brake dust is a non-issue since it blends in with my rims!

Greater stopping power with less fade would be great for what I use the car for!

TripleBlack

FIFAchamp
Established Member
I currently have regular ford brakes, and will soon need some new ones but honestly I just need some kick ass STOPPING POWAH!

...as opposed to my current brakes. :bored:

Last edited:

Matt@DTD

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Congratulations Jomo1994z71 You have been drawn as this weeks winner. Please PM us your Full name, Address, Phone number and the year, make, Model and Engine size of your vehicle.

Thank you everyone for your participation. The last drawing will be 1 week from today, good luck.

Have a great weekend.

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
been considering some EBC pads now for awhile. Yellow would go great with my car!

Users who are viewing this thread