Discount Code

White04GT

Established Member
Does anyone know if LFP offers any discount codes? If so it would be bad ass if someone would share it with me. I am about to place a big order and any money I can save right now would be awesome.

Thanks in advance.

Tom's_03SVT

Established Member
LFP's customer service has really fallen off...

Call Jared and the boys over at Lethal Performance, best prices, shipping and customer service.

stangliter04

Established Member
They don't due discount codes but have really good prices to start with. Give them a call and see what they can do. I ordered a lot from them and they gave me a great deal.

stangliter04

Established Member
LFP's customer service has really fallen off...

Call Jared and the boys over at Lethal Performance, best prices, shipping and customer service.

I agree Lethal is top notch but I was able to get my EV6 63lb injectors $70 cheaper through LFP. I used them both you'll be happy either way you go.

HandoZiZle

WHIPPLE INSIDE
Established Member
LFP awalys been really good to me. They're always helpful and have really good price. Since i'm about an hour away from their warehouse, i get my item really fast too.

White04GT

Established Member
Yea I can get my SCT BA 2800 MAF and 60lb injectors alot cheaper and free shipping through LFP than lethal, but I am just trying to save money any where I can...Still waiting for my kb 2.6 to ship out, and engine to be finished up over at psi.

Users who are viewing this thread