disabling seat bell chime

KYLightning02

Established Member
dont drive in Ky without one if you are ever up this way for some reason they are pulling people like crazy who dont wear them and giving them tickets i just say wear it

JPD5801

Established Member
Silver2003Cobra said:
click it or ticket.. while I know that's a long ways to go, to hey Jew wear this star, then go jump into an oven.. it's starting out on the same road that the Nazi's used in Germany in WW2..

I personally wear my seat belts, because it does hold me in place during harsh manuvers.. but I dislike the government telling me that I HAVE to do it..

That was a horrible comparison. :nonono:

I do agree with the part about the govt telling you to do it. I think people are smart enough to make their own decisions...Everyone knows the risks of not wearing a seatbelt, but it should be an individual's choice, it shouldn't be mandated......

JohnnyBlaze

Established Member
RoadZOmbie said:
2 accidents hu.......well the 3rd time is a charm....not a good thing
There's that, or 3 strikes and you're out, haha.
VirtualSVT said:
oh....my.....god....

Did you just try to compare hitler to the government over seatbelts?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I think he did.

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
Hey guys, do you know how to disable the safety on my gun. I really don't like how it won't let me pull the trigger. I mean, I didn't want the safety on my gun, so why does it have to be on there?

ford_racer said:
Hey guys, do you know how to disable the safety on my gun. I really don't like how it won't let me pull the trigger. I mean, I didn't want the safety on my gun, so why does it have to be on there?

... my Glock doesn't have an external safety...

Oh snap!

tehnick

Inconsiderate Prick
Established Member
JPD5801 said:
That was a horrible comparison. :nonono:

I do agree with the part about the govt telling you to do it. I think people are smart enough to make their own decisions...Everyone knows the risks of not wearing a seatbelt, but it should be an individual's choice, it shouldn't be mandated......
This can go either way. On one hand if someone wants to be cleaned off the road with a sponge because they rather not use safety restraints, more power to them. One less person on Earth to contaminate the gene pool. On the other hand, driving is a privilege and NOT a right. If you can't adhere to the laws mandated that grant you the privilege of driving then don't drive.

Bullitt995

Will race for food
Established Member
Hey, how about this? My family has disabled all the seat belt alarms on ALL of our trucks. Want to know why? It's annoying as **** to listen to when you cruising around ranch roads at 5 mph with nothing to hit but a tree way off in the distance and cows. Are we stupid? I sure hope no one thinks so. Do we wear our seat belts every time we go on the road? YES!!!

I know this obviously is not the case with this guy but if he wants to drive around without a seatbelt, fine. Call it natural selection and just tell him how to do it if you know. Quit being jackasses.

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
Dude, go to a Mercedes dealer and order a seatbelt buckle, or find a CLS500 or 550 in a junkyard and tear it out of that.

BTW, not wearing your seatbelt IMO is stupid, but it's your body...

TurdFerguson

Scumbag
Established Member
T-Bolt said:
Dude, go to a Mercedes dealer and order a seatbelt buckle, or find a CLS500 or 550 in a junkyard and tear it out of that.

BTW, not wearing your seatbelt IMO is stupid, but it's your body...

^ exactly. but those wacky germans probalby have a sensor in the belt itself to see if there is enough tension on it.

but yea just get a buckle and put it there

724COBRA

Established Member
I don't think he ask for anyones opinion on how unsafe not wearing a seatbelt is. He is a big boy i'm sure. He just ask how to disable the chime. I wear my seatbelt, but hate that thing. I don't need my car to tell me how to live my life. If you wear your seat belt, then you wear it. You don't forget to put it on. It is a habit. So, if anyone can answer his question i am sure he would greatly appriciate it

Users who are viewing this thread