disabling seat bell chime

97greensnake

cUban cRime wAve
Established Member
i need to disable a seat belt chime in a 06 Mercedes CLS-550. in my 06 GT it was a pretty simple code with the seat belt buckle and it was gone forever. is it the same in a BENZ ?>

ive also heard that if i do disable it (in some cars) not all airbags will blow in case of an accident.

any help will be greatly appreciated. i been looking online i just cant find it anywhere ..thanks in advance.

97greensnake

cUban cRime wAve
Established Member
i know it "saves lives" i just dont like it. ive been in 2 accidents and not worn the seat belt..if i wouldve had it on, i woulda been seriously hurt. so i just dont wear it. personal expierence..say what you want

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
I always wear mine. I dont feel comfortable without it. But I think you can remove a fuse that disables it or just cut the wire going from the seat belt.

bettner12

Iraq bound
Established Member
do you have a death wish, or a will ready? the second is probably a more fitting question. how do you know you would have been seriously injured in your two previous accidents? i guess you already must have figured out how to disable the common sense in your brain, so I'm sure you'll be able to figure it out you sound like a smart guy:)

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
why don't you just cut the end of the seatbelt off and permanently plug it into the other end.

stupid answer for (what i think) is a stupid question. seatbelts are there for a reason, you should be smart enough to realize that

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
click it or ticket.. while I know that's a long ways to go, to hey Jew wear this star, then go jump into an oven.. it's starting out on the same road that the Nazi's used in Germany in WW2..

I personally wear my seat belts, because it does hold me in place during harsh manuvers.. but I dislike the government telling me that I HAVE to do it..

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
Silver2003Cobra said:
click it or ticket.. while I know that's a long ways to go, to hey Jew wear this star, then go jump into an oven.. it's starting out on the same road that the Nazi's used in Germany in WW2..

I personally wear my seat belts, because it does hold me in place during harsh manuvers.. but I dislike the government telling me that I HAVE to do it..

oh....my.....god....

Did you just try to compare hitler to the government over seatbelts?

monkeyspunk79

A Van Down by the River.
Established Member
A new expensive German car with dozens of airbags and safety engineering like no other automobile...and you want to disable the seat belt chime?:nonono:

Allanon

SVT Druid
Established Member
Silver2003Cobra said:

Yeah, we should have complete lawlessness, that would rule:loser:

Users who are viewing this thread