Dinner and a cruise?

mavisky

Established Member
Hell that's about 5 minutes from my house as I live up on Suwanee off Buford Highway. I'll see if the wife will give me clearance since I was out at C&O all last Sunday.

Zemedici

Established Member
Alright guys - gonna meet people at Barrett Pkwy at 10, cruise down to the varsity and arrive around 11, then cruise up to the meet around 12, hang there a bit, then drive to Dahlonega or somewhere around there around 2.

PM/text me/post here if you wanna join up :beer:

Zemedici

Established Member
no worries, i went out saturday night and got blitzed, so I wasnt much fun to be around sunday anyway :D

we'll reschedule.

mavisky

Established Member
I'm feeling a bit frozen in place today. Installing my new side splitters on Saturday, but that's all I've got going on that I'm aware of. If you're on facebook, jump on the Athens Area Mustang Club group page. They're probably the most active group in the ATL that I've come across.

PhoenixGT09

"I Like the Tuna Here."
Established Member
I'm feeling a bit frozen in place today. Installing my new side splitters on Saturday, but that's all I've got going on that I'm aware of. If you're on facebook, jump on the Athens Area Mustang Club group page. They're probably the most active group in the ATL that I've come across.

Cool, thanks for the lead. I'll check it out.

And yes, it was VERY frigid this morning when I left for work... my car thermometer read 9*F..... Ouch.

Users who are viewing this thread